Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Back Test Freaks- Get ready for the NANDROLONE REVOLUTION!

Deca dick- bend over slo and I'll show you

apperently deca only killes your will/ability to have sex with women

serge said:
Deca dick- bend over slo and I'll show you

apperently deca only killes your will/ability to have sex with women

lol I guess so..

Normally I'd feel threatened with a post like that (especially if it came from a test user) but the deca renders your threat 'impotent' :D

"Ranger" is not here right know cuz he is getting some "test ass"....yep he is getting laid cuz of the test he has been on....

ultragainz said:
"Ranger" is not here right know cuz he is getting some "test ass"....yep he is getting laid cuz of the test he has been on....

even I know better than that, the resting home doesnt let "rec hour" start until 3pm, thats when he fights toothless joe and wheelchair harry for the internet station.. heheh

d-bol, anadrol, winstrol are examples of drugs that work principally by a non-AR-mediated mechanism Deca and Primo are examples of drugs that presumably work mostly or only via the AR-mediated mechanism...but wait TEST works both ways but dose deca do that?no:)

Lets see what do two men who can't perform, are both bloated, both need C cups, and are covered from head to toe in acne, have in common?

Answers on a post card and send to:

Deca dick club
C cup street
Zip Code: A for acne 911
Testosterone is Best Land

The first correct answer will get a years worth of deca for free.

Hmm this is gonna be cool, even if someone wins they wont want the prize :p :p :p

Top Bottom