Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Back Test Freaks- Get ready for the NANDROLONE REVOLUTION!

ok one study found that deca at 100mgs and 300mgs a week reduced serum estradiol levels by 65% compared to starting values...

I did deca only cycle 400mg for 8 weeks. I didnt gain much muscle, but i did have pretty much water and sternght increases was decent. I didnt have deca dick, gyno in fact only side was slight facial acne.

So my conclusion is that deca is safe for me and give decent results, but i want more and i will make make me big with test. I would have to take 600mg or 800mg Deca to see good results and then i probably would have dd and gyno.

Man,
All you guys sure know how to fuck with a rookie's head. I have read every test vs. deca post and I'm more unsure now than when I first started to learn.
INFO OVERLOAD..............ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH! :confused: :confused: :confused:

20 years of juicing i never used a vet drug ...and after using deca by itself and with other roids i would never use it again...in my opinion its pure crap

Jesus H. Christ on a crutch!!!

You haven't had enough of an ass-whooping yet?? You and 2Thick are a very small percentile who actually(through a clouded mind) fall victim to the Deca Wonder Drug Hype!!!

Deca can, in no way compare to test, nor EQ for that matter. And never will...

Now my cumsmuggling, wadgobbling, yeast infected cum bubble of a friend...Go back to the 45lb. plate from under which you crawled, this is a board for the big boys...not the crumb-snatchers. And by that I simply mean...Deca hasn't made ya man enough to sit at Thor's table with the Test jacked Iron Brotherhood, so under the table you will remain feeding off the crumbs we leave behind...heh heh heh

And as you for Slopain....heh heh heh ... Ya fucker!!! That little comment won't go forgotten, nor unanswered...<wink>!!!

Ranger

The Ranger said:
Jesus H. Christ on a crutch!!!

You haven't had enough of an ass-whooping yet??
Now my cumsmuggling, wadgobbling, yeast infected cum bubble of a friend...Go back to the 45lb. plate from under which you crawled, this is a board for the big boys...not the crumb-snatchers. <wink>!!!

Ranger

woah, that is one for this history books

:p :p :p

Top Bottom