Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Back Test Freaks- Get ready for the NANDROLONE REVOLUTION!

Well, its good to see Decaman here......

I'm too tired right now to get involved so I'll just say
Hi.

And I think I got banned from AF....
For some strange reason I can't access AF at all.
Worked before, now POOF!!!

Well, I guess its EF for me.

Godspeed

is the fight over?

some will not believe this, but i did shoot the rediject in a 2 cc syringe and put a 25 gauge on it. And this for my dog. And some of you guys are shooting yourself with an harpoon.

Apparantly, all is said in this discussion.

2Thick, did they knock you out. Where are you?

Decaman said:
NOW WHERE COULD THAT HORESE HUMPER RANGER BE HEH HEH? I AM BORED . Hoping to have a little fun this afternoon, maybe the flu from the eq has him laid up.:)
Deca dick- bend over slo and I'll show you.

where is ranger? i havent seen him around ina while.....:confused:

The Ranger said:
Jesus H. Christ on a crutch!!!

You haven't had enough of an ass-whooping yet?? You and 2Thick are a very small percentile who actually(through a clouded mind) fall victim to the Deca Wonder Drug Hype!!!

Deca can, in no way compare to test, nor EQ for that matter. And never will...

Now my cumsmuggling, wadgobbling, yeast infected cum bubble of a friend...Go back to the 45lb. plate from under which you crawled, this is a board for the big boys...not the crumb-snatchers. And by that I simply mean...Deca hasn't made ya man enough to sit at Thor's table with the Test jacked Iron Brotherhood, so under the table you will remain feeding off the crumbs we leave behind...heh heh heh

And as you for Slopain....heh heh heh ... Ya fucker!!! That little comment won't go forgotten, nor unanswered...<wink>!!!

Ranger

o there he is.. you need to do some new poems , i love'm...."why i do it" is my favorite..heh:p

Top Bottom