Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you inject steroids, read this

It had nothing to do with mixing oil and water. It had to do with a pathogin being injected into his body. I bet it was the winnie becaused it is water based and staph will grow in water. When you use a multi dose vial every time you put a needle into the stopper you run the risk of putting some pathogin into the water. There it sits and grows. You then do another injection and you have an abcess. Lee Priest got an abcess in his delt from winnie. I suspect you should run your vial of winni in the pressure cooker once a week to help kill the pathogins. Oil based winnie is sounding better and better. I have a bunch of 100mg/ml winnie but I always drink it just for this reason. Drinking it is only about 3/4ths as effective but who needs an abcess.

The type of staph he had is very common. It is in the nose of many people. I suspect it came out when he exhaled and got onto the top of the vial. Then he pushed the needle through thinking it was ok and the staph found a new home. It does seem to be killed with alcohol but wiping the top of the vial doesn't leave much a of a film of alcohol so it could have gotten on the vial after he wipped it off and inserted the needle. One might even consider adding BA to the vial of winnie. This will make it somewhat painful but not as painful as an abcess.

Abscesses of that severity are rare. But nonetheless, we should all be careful with everything when it comes intramuscular jabs...

Wow, what a hot ass:rainbow:

Moral of the story?
#1- use human grade gear
#2- just take winstrol orally ... the injection pain and irritation isnt worth it.

that really didnt have to turn out that bad. if the idiot doctors/nurses he saw originally had diagnosed him correctly they prob could have treated him with antibiotics. poor guy, that looks like hell

Top Bottom