Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Article Let's talk about PRIMO.. What is it about this mysterious compound! PSL

Curious to what the minimum dose would be, let’s just say to maintain and stay lean ?
@XraSpeX minimum does of prmobolan? I would say 200mgs/ml. I'd like to know more about your cycle, what are you cycling?

Curious to what the minimum dose would be, let’s just say to maintain and stay lean ?
This would really depend on the individual, this would depend on their body composition, their stats, their previous cycle usage and what type of compounds they have used historically, and most of all what their recent goal was therefore sliding right into a maintenance should be a smooth sailing ride, it shouldn't be a hard landing.
So let's just make an example for a better understanding, let's just say someone did a very successful recomp where they try to gain as much lean mass as possible well at the same time losing some extra poundage with cleaning up the body composition without hindering any muscle roundness and fullness..
If they have done this successfully, and they use Primo for a cruise, a maintenance or even something they can do long-term They could have phenomenal dosages ranging anywhere from 200-300..
Some guys use 400 but that's entirely unnecessary.
200-300 is the most ideal and successful dosage for the vast majority of people that are already in a good position...

Now let's say it was someone that was doing a bulk.. and the goal is to maintain and preserve as much muscle as possible. There's a lot of reads and articles, and videos out there that advocate that people will not lose anything after a bulk if they do XYZ..
That is not the case because not only hormonally but nutritionally things will change, and when I say nutritionally what I'm referring to is nutrition partitioning. People can consume and eat the same things or sometimes more however when not using certain compounds "tools" these nutrients will be partitioned very differently compared to being "ON"..
When going into a maintenance right after a bulk people can actually maintain and support 90% or more of their hard-earned gains When using primo.. It is phenomenal with muscle preservation.
This is something that a lot of the big boys and the pros actually do.
It is not very taxing on the body therefore it allows people to recover, recoup and rejuvenate will at the same time capitalizing on muscle preservation..

Let that word be synonymous, muscle preservation, muscle preservation, muscle preservation.

Here is a little trick and a hack that some people can do, they can even pull blood work that will support and what I'm advocating that it will not wreak havoc on their blood work even though this is a time frame where we should recover, They can actually use a very very low to moderate dosage of EQ/BOLD in conjunction running it concurrent with primo.. 100mg weekly is all they need..

For one they will be doing it for the synergy between both compounds, secondly bold has phenomenal properties with minimizing and actually keeping estrogen at bay for a lot of people without actually using an anti-estrogen because it has anti-estrogen like properties, not to be mistaken as an anti-estrogen, however it's off label properties can be anti estrogenic...

Well Im 5’8 and 189 and quite a bit of experience with gear i’ve experimented with nearly everything except human growth hormone. I train 5 to 6 times a week and my diet is on point I would say I’m around 12% body fat maybe less. I don’t think I will get much bigger so I would be happy to add something with my TRT that will help maintain and lose a little body fat overtime… the catch is I’m 60, I eat the same thing every day which I don’t have a problem with, I guess it’s just like being married and sleeping with the same women 😆 I work Construction so I’m active daily.

Attachments

• IMG_4004.jpeg
    IMG_4004.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2816.jpeg
    IMG_2816.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
Well Im 5’8 and 189 and quite a bit of experience with gear i’ve experimented with nearly everything except human growth hormone. I train 5 to 6 times a week and my diet is on point I would say I’m around 12% body fat maybe less. I don’t think I will get much bigger so I would be happy to add something with my TRT that will help maintain and lose a little body fat overtime… the catch is I’m 60, I eat the same thing every day which I don’t have a problem with, I guess it’s just like being married and sleeping with the same women 😆 I work Construction so I’m active daily.
Brother you look phenomenal, listen the work that you have put in all of the hard work, the attention to detail and everything you have strived to work for clearly shows. Now to be perfectly honest and transparent with you it will be a phenomenal addition with your TRT, in fact there's a lot of people that do employ it long-term with TRT They even throw in low dosages of anavar.. there is many clinics that can be found throughout the US that are doing this currently as we speak these clinics are also doing rigorous blood work, but they're very expensive. Therefore you owe it to yourself with getting blood work. The average individuals that are on this exact protocol TRT, primo, var literally range between 40 and 65 years old and sometimes older and they look incredible. But you owe it to yourself to get blood work..

Adding Primo to my TRT when I come off of my current bulk might be a good option. Sounds interesting to add in a small dose of EQ as well. When I go on my TRT I generally go 150mg Test Cyp. What would a dose of Primo look like if I wanted to add to my Test Cyp dose? Would I need to lower the Test Cyp down to 100mg if adding in the Primo and EQ? Need to have a health phase to get healthy again but dont want to mess it up using too much of too many other things when I come off.

Adding Primo to my TRT when I come off of my current bulk might be a good option. Sounds interesting to add in a small dose of EQ as well. When I go on my TRT I generally go 150mg Test Cyp. What would a dose of Primo look like if I wanted to add to my Test Cyp dose? Would I need to lower the Test Cyp down to 100mg if adding in the Primo and EQ? Need to have a health phase to get healthy again but dont want to mess it up using too much of too many other things when I come off.
You could keep your testosterone cypionate dosage the same, because it will need to convert into other very important sex hormones such as a specific ratio of DHT and whatnot, testosterone has multiple functions and functionalities that hormones will convert, and convert and convert again This is totally natural.
When employing bold, it is most important that people keep in mind that they are not using it for the intended purposes that we read about, and hear about when it concerns athletes and other properties that it may exhibit because that's what people are going for. It's far and few in between that people speak about the off label properties that a lot of compounds have, an example would be the off label properties that Mast has and proviron and winny.

Simply keep your testosterone at its specific set dosage and just use bold/EQ at a MAX of 100mg.. We are using it for therapeutic purposes only. This will also help improve not only the appetite but it has amazing effects with increasing collagen synthesis, far greater than nandrolone. Bold by far has the strongest and most dominant in regards to displaying collagen synthesis.

This is a beautiful property to have when especially going into a cruise when we need to recover and give our bodies a break.
Bold will keep all in any unnecessary and excess estrogen lower, but not crashed, helping with the healing and rejuvenation, and the appetite and most of all with muscle preservation. The same will apply with the muscle preservation with PRIMO.

Depending on your geographical location a lot of people call these the old man cycles because they're not aggressive but they are extremely therapeutic and people can run these for very long durations well displaying phenomenal numbers on their lab work.

Well I’m definitely an old man that being said I think I am going to try this, I’m not expecting too much as in results but I would like to see some change I’ll be sticking to the same diet and training routine so hopefully dropping body fat will happen, that’s basically my main goal to get as lean as possible

Well I’m definitely an old man that being said I think I am going to try this, I’m not expecting too much as in results but I would like to see some change I’ll be sticking to the same diet and training routine so hopefully dropping body fat will happen, that’s basically my main goal to get as lean as possible
Brother most definitely keep us posted on how you make out, not just for us here but all of the future and potential future readers that are either active or just lurking, this way everyone can learn something.

Brother most definitely keep us posted on how you make out, not just for us here but all of the future and potential future readers that are either active or just lurking, this way everyone can learn something.
Will do, although I’m probably not a great example…I usually just wing everything, a lot of trial and error.

Will do, although I’m probably not a great example…I usually just wing everything, a lot of trial and error.
@XraSpeX bro since you posted all this why dont you start a LOG Journal? it will help us help you properly, you know how?

Top Bottom