Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If money were not an object, where would you train?

If money no object, where would you train?

• Home gym

Votes: 58 63.0%
  • Commercial Gym

Votes: 34 37.0%

• Total voters
casualbb said:
But if I want to hop on the treadmill next to the spandex cutie... I just think it's a cool way to meet like-minded people

That's about the only good thing about commercial gyms.

-sk

If i were as rich as David Beckham i'd have a home gym derfinatley an old converted warehouse with all free weights. I'd employ Charles Glass to spot me aswell!!!!

I'd have a huge home gym as the main place, and then a membership somewhere close just in case I needed to mix things up a little.

Home gym, though it would probably cost just as much as a commercial would to put up....

Here is an example of what I would like it to look like-
http://www.ivanko.com/products/products.cgi?cat=comm
Imagine having all that for just you and your bros (though I might not need THAT many platforms) :D

Not that it would say UNC all over it, but that is a nice gym....
There are some other good pictures of some gyms available from that page...

I like to dream big. I'd buy ANYTHING I could get my hands on from EliteFTS (Dave Tate). I'd hire Dave Tate as a consultant as well. And for some "personal training".

I'd also get my hands on as many strongman training implements - or all of the implements needed.

I'd purchase a two-story warehouse. One floor for living, the other floor training space. I'd also set aside space for my bf, who's a chef. And we'd have a "diner" of sorts with menu items for specialization diets: bulking, cutting, bulking, bulking :D

Top Bottom