Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have some questions who can help

Beachbumb

I am looking for a new source, I live in America for now. I got a customs letter years ago but moved since then. I was wondering once you're on customs list are you always on their list? or do they just go by that address? And I really just need one good source, I would use roid mass but they want too much information makes me really uncomfortable, any recommendations? or can you get someone to send me some anonymous info or something please. I was also wondering if you know about steroid U S A. The page looks great but they ask for credit:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp: card info that's how I lost package last time plus their using a Rich Piana video to market it to make it look legit??????? What do you think????

the customs letter would be linked to your address. if you get your stuff seized again you will have to give your source a new address and so on.

the US govt did change though and it is much more fascist, so this is stuff you need to be careful with. the new attorney general is very anti-drugs, even medical pot. so wouldn't surprise me if this stuff got heavily cracked down on

bottom line is you need a source who backs their shit up and who will re-ship if there is a seizure. so click my signature link and you will find one

Everything you need is on these pages...no need to foreign..use a sponsor from here...its smooth transaction

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom