Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HPTA question

I was wondering how long does it take for HPTA to go back to normal after a cycle of test and hcg for 12 weeks? also does age has to do with HPTA Stabilizing quicker? I'm 29 years old and I'm trying to gather a much info as I can before running my test cycle which I have on hand, thank you.

HCG will only delay HPTA recovery, so I would not be using it. It only mimics its recovery, but it actually does nothing for that. With a proper post cycle therapy protocol, this should take you roughly 6-10 weeks for total recovery, but this is very individual. The more complete your PCT, the faster will be the recovery. Check out how a complete PCT should look like - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

It is different for everyone. This is why it is so important to get blood work. It will show you if you are recovered or not. Generally go by the time on plus PCT equals time off.

Top Bottom