Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to heal Bicep muscle strain grade 2

Asdf124

All Natural
Platinum
My bicep muscle got injured when I was doing negatives with a 40 pound dumbbell.

It mainly hurts when I’m flexing my biceps when the arm is fully extended (imagine standing with your arms at your side near your waist like standing normally and then doing a bicep curl) it only hurts at the beginning of the rep, but not when my arm is mid or fully flexed.

Will the pain go away eventually? It’s recovered a lot but it’s taken over 3 months because I reinjured it a couple times.

do you think it will heal eventually?
I stopped doing bicep curls… It’s very lame…

would equipoise help for this? I feel like it would?
would nandrolone be a better choice? I also have pain in my elbow bone with the muscle pain…. And my elbow joint pops more often (like when you crack your knuckles)

have you had an injury like this before?

when you are in your teens and 20's injuries like this you can likely work through and let heal along the way. but once you get closer to 30 and older working through injuries turn them chronic.

my advice, and you won't like this, is to rest. it won't kill you to take a month or two off from the gym. the body has ways to punish you when you over do things. remember pro athletes in every sport have offseasons where they give their bodies a rest. look at Tom Brady. you think he spends his offseason throwing 500 balls a day? no. he relaxes his mind and body. then when the season gets closer then he gradually gets back into top form

steroids are NOT the answer and will not be what you are wanting to heal.. i have a new video coming out soon about the ultimate sarms and peptides healing stack which would be extremely ideal for you to go with.. keep in mind its best to use mk677 a minimum of 6 months but a year is mot ideal...

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mk-677 25 mg day [/FONT]

Been there done that!
Also just had a buddy with same thing.
The answer is rest.
Keep working out but lay off curls.
Give the bicep a chance to rest.
Couple weeks the start slow with light weights. It should bounce back.
Obviously if not then seek a dr.
Massage the muscle so it gets good flow through it.
If it’s a strain it will come back. Both of ours did.
Be careful with over extension during curls.
Torn bicep is no joke.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Been there done that!
Also just had a buddy with same thing.
The answer is rest.
Keep working out but lay off curls.
Give the bicep a chance to rest.
Couple weeks the start slow with light weights. It should bounce back.
Obviously if not then seek a dr.
Massage the muscle so it gets good flow through it.
If it’s a strain it will come back. Both of ours did.
Be careful with over extension during curls.
Torn bicep is no joke.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Yeah it was strained pretty bad but Im still working out and i just skip anything that uses the bicep muscle. It doesn't hurt at all if I do bench or shoulders... I was scared and im still sort of worried it wont heal... i guess it should eventually... Ive never strained anything this bad before so it scared me

i worked as a PT for 12 years

trust me when i say going to a doctor, he will just send you to a PT anyway, tell you to rest, and send you home with pain pills. you need rest. the guys above are right

you can still train but work lower body only

My bicep muscle got injured when I was doing negatives with a 40 pound dumbbell.

It mainly hurts when I’m flexing my biceps when the arm is fully extended (imagine standing with your arms at your side near your waist like standing normally and then doing a bicep curl) it only hurts at the beginning of the rep, but not when my arm is mid or fully flexed.

Will the pain go away eventually? It’s recovered a lot but it’s taken over 3 months because I reinjured it a couple times.

do you think it will heal eventually?
I stopped doing bicep curls… It’s very lame…

would equipoise help for this? I feel like it would?
would nandrolone be a better choice? I also have pain in my elbow bone with the muscle pain…. And my elbow joint pops more often (like when you crack your knuckles)

have you had an injury like this before?

I had biceps and quad injuries

I suggest you do a recovery stack that will help you for sure

Ostarine 50mgs ed
BPC157 200mcg ed
tb500 5mgs eod
the peptides pin into the bicep

Yeah it was strained pretty bad but Im still working out and i just skip anything that uses the bicep muscle. It doesn't hurt at all if I do bench or shoulders... I was scared and im still sort of worried it wont heal... i guess it should eventually... Ive never strained anything this bad before so it scared me

bro it okay. i got injury and still climb flag pole on tanker

Top Bottom