Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How not to get ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what country you live in, I can get bottles of test for $80-$130 depending on where I get them I use liquid Arimidex cost me about $60-$70 I run liquid clomid and nolva cost about $60 each, HCG prices range all the time so can't put a pin on that one, but I'd also run soma kidney and liver protection tabs! Get them from your health shop

Pfft an hour and a half sessions only? What the fuck. Are you here to train or to do it half ass.
Boys there is no such thing as over training as long as your using propper form, correct weights that you can handle ect,
Monday - chest & tri
Tuesday - back & bi's
Wednesday - legs & core
Thursday - shoulders & chest
Friday - bi's, tri's & forearms

I spend 3-5 hours in the gym everyday. Eat 8-10 meals everyday

There's no point going in half ass. I've been doing this for 15 years.

ATM I'm running 24 week cycle. That's right. 24 weeks. Don't believe everything you read on the fucking Internet. Your body will react different to everyone else's and it's about what works for you.

My cycle is

Test E - 250mg a week
Tren E - 500mg a week
For 8 - 10 weeks

Then jump Test-500mg a week
Tren E - 500mg a week
Dbol 50mg a day
For 6 weeks

Then cut out the Dbol at week 6
Test E- 500mg a week
Tren E - 500mg a week
Winstrol - 50mg a day. For 6 weeks

I use Arimidex on cycle for gyno prevention even though I've never had sides. I don't have shrinkage or tren dick either so I don't run any caber or nolva on cycle. Tren and nolva aren't friends anyway. Then use clomid & nolva 10 days after last pin. I don't use hcg because I've never lost gains or had shit sides. Don't waste your money if you don't fucking need it. This is about how your body works. Experiment

Do as you wish i don't care, most of my training is done in one hr every day as i said the longest i ever train is an hr and a half, Arnold once said "you can train long or you can train hard buy you can't do both.

Arnold's nothing but piss in the wind these days pal. Their gear range wasn't as large as it is now. Personally If your on cycle you can't overtrain. The recovery time is a thousand times better then it was then. Either put in the work and look great or do it half ass and look half ass which I'm sure you do. I'm not having a pissy little argument with you over it, I'm in off season ATM and I guarantee if you saw my body you'd look at yours and be depressed as fuck don't make me post a selfie šŸ˜‚

post a selfie im curious now... there is no 1 way to train for best results.

And EZ_E I highly doubt you've ever seen a stage let alone competed at all. Especially with hour and a half sessions �� you have to love what you do to be any good at it and I've been in the game a while and never ever heard of someone competing just by training an hour and a half. And I have mates who came in the top 5 in the Arnold's. They would laugh if they heard that man. Chin up

You're welcome to believe whatever you want.

And my training sessions go 45 minutes max.

You have a great physique, you COULD HAVE been a valuable source for the board.

if you are spending 5 hours a day in the gym , you are wasting precious hours of your live away for something is not needed for your goals.what a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom