Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How not to get ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look mate you can basically "cut"/harden on most stuff, obviously there are some things that will make you hold abit more water then others but "cutting" / "hardening" really comes down to diet and changing up your training, are you looking at running oral only or are you interested in injecting as well.

And EZ_E I highly doubt you've ever seen a stage let alone competed at all. Especially with hour and a half sessions 😂 you have to love what you do to be any good at it and I've been in the game a while and never ever heard of someone competing just by training an hour and a half. And I have mates who came in the top 5 in the Arnold's. They would laugh if they heard that man. Chin up

And EZ_E I highly doubt you've ever seen a stage let alone competed at all. Especially with hour and a half sessions 😂 you have to love what you do to be any good at it and I've been in the game a while and never ever heard of someone competing just by training an hour and a half. And I have mates who came in the top 5 in the Arnold's. They would laugh if they heard that man. Chin up

wrong, short high intesnity training is one of the many training methods used by top bodybuilder...

wrong, short high intesnity training is one of the many training methods used by top bodybuilder...

This. Only way I could stay in the gym for hours is if I'm chasing tail or sitting at the counter drinking my uber fancy protein crap for $18. My rest periods are a minute, MAX, if that. At that point I'd be doing 150 something sets?! For what? If I have 150 sets in me, I'm doin something wrong. Contrary to popular belief, you grow OUTSIDE of the gym

i train for 2hrs somedays when i train heavier on leg days but ussually around 90mins. i like mainly high intensity training with a little volume mixed in. also love me a good drop set, rest pause etc. i love the pump

Drop sets and super sets definitely part of my daily routine on just about everything and to answer your question Stevie12 I was thinking of doing a combo of both. I read a lot of bad stuff about orals besides something like Anavar so I wanted to include that with something else and I want to make it as simple as possible

Anavar isn't a bad choice at all mate! Look seeing as you want to keep it simple I'd just run Test & anavar, what test you run is completely up to you. Keep it short and simple!
I'd go for a 12 week cycle

Test E - 500mg per week split into 2 injections of 250mg per injection Monday & Thursday

Anavar - 80 - 100mg E.D

Your best gains will come about week 8-10

For on cycle therapy I'd use some Arimidex, at 0.25mg ED as soon as your nipples feel itchy or puffy, some people run it from first injection and is best used at night because estrogen is most active of a night.

The hardest thing is keeping gains, HCG will work best for this. I don't use it because my sides are basically no sides so I don't waste the $$ and I've never really lost more then 8 pounds of size.

For pct I'd run clomid/nolva.

I'm not telling you what to run as I'm no expert. No one is on here. I'm just telling you what works great for me. But really it comes down to your diet, I can use test & deca and still look cut as fuck. training and sleep! Have a look at some other people's diets for ideas! Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom