Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How not to get ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I treat my shoulders as an extension of my arms and start my arm day workouts with super sets on my shoulders military press on the smith machine and Arnold presses with Dumbbells

I treat my shoulders as an extension of my arms and start my arm day workouts with super sets on my shoulders military press on the smith machine and Arnold presses with Dumbbells

3 hours is way to long in a gym per day.You are going to burn yourself out.

Besides that you need to find yourself a good source and stick with it.Dont use a no name lab, you a lab that is well known and got good reviews and it will cut your chances of getting scammed down drastically

You are grossly overtraining bossman. The body needs rest to grow. Concentrate on one BP per day & give yourself a day off after 2-3 days.

You're also extremely over doing it on cardio, which is probably putting you in a catabolic state.

Train smarter.

My body is use to training like this from boxing, the gym is my natural environment I use to do more cardio at a younger age when I was competing with less weight training I can see how you could see it as overtraining but gym routine has been the same way since I was 12 years old I take L glutamine as a anti catabolic

My body is use to training like this from boxing, the gym is my natural environment I use to do more cardio at a younger age when I was competing with less weight training I can see how you could see it as overtraining but gym routine has been the same way since I was 12 years old I take L glutamine as a anti catabolic

As you grow older you have to tweak things to get the results you want and i bet my bottom dollar that will happen very soon if it hasn;t happened already. The longest i train is one hr an 30 min ,that is plenty of time to get the results you want.

Pfft an hour and a half sessions only? What the fuck. Are you here to train or to do it half ass.
Boys there is no such thing as over training as long as your using propper form, correct weights that you can handle ect,
Monday - chest & tri
Tuesday - back & bi's
Wednesday - legs & core
Thursday - shoulders & chest
Friday - bi's, tri's & forearms

I spend 3-5 hours in the gym everyday. Eat 8-10 meals everyday

There's no point going in half ass. I've been doing this for 15 years.

ATM I'm running 24 week cycle. That's right. 24 weeks. Don't believe everything you read on the fucking Internet. Your body will react different to everyone else's and it's about what works for you.

My cycle is

Test E - 250mg a week
Tren E - 500mg a week
For 8 - 10 weeks

Then jump Test-500mg a week
Tren E - 500mg a week
Dbol 50mg a day
For 6 weeks

Then cut out the Dbol at week 6
Test E- 500mg a week
Tren E - 500mg a week
Winstrol - 50mg a day. For 6 weeks

I use Arimidex on cycle for gyno prevention even though I've never had sides. I don't have shrinkage or tren dick either so I don't run any caber or nolva on cycle. Tren and nolva aren't friends anyway. Then use clomid & nolva 10 days after last pin. I don't use hcg because I've never lost gains or had shit sides. Don't waste your money if you don't fucking need it. This is about how your body works. Experiment

Pfft an hour and a half sessions only? What the fuck. Are you here to train or to do it half ass.
Boys there is no such thing as over training as long as your using propper form, correct weights that you can handle ect,
Monday - chest & tri
Tuesday - back & bi's
Wednesday - legs & core

ATM I'm running 24 week cycle. That's right. 24 weeks. Don't believe everything you read on the fucking Internet. Your body will react different to everyone else's and it's about what works for you.

My cycle is

Test E - 250mg a week
Tren E - 500mg a week
For 8 - 10 weeks

Tren E - 500mg a week
Dbol 50mg a day
For 6 weeks

Test E- 500mg a week
Tren E - 500mg a week

I use Arimidex on cycle for gyno prevention even though I've never had sides. I don't have shrinkage or tren dick either so I don't run any caber or nolva on cycle. Tren and nolva aren't friends anyway. Then use clomid & nolva 10 days after last pin. I don't use hcg because I've never lost gains or had shit sides. Don't waste your money if you don't fucking need it. This is about how your body works. Experiment

you can train hard or long not both. find out what works best and go with it.

Steviebear12 thanks for info a lot of great stuff and that's my kind of work ethic in the gym, I don't only workout for gains, I workout because it's fun for me. But anyway I am at a nice size right now a lot of people already think that I juice but I only use pre workouts I used C4 in the past but lately I have been using Beta Gem. I am satisfied with my size now I just want to rip up not really bulk to much. Does anybody have any suggestions on a simple cutting cycle for a novice along with PCT? And how much a cycle like that would typically cost to run?

Monday - chest & tri
Tuesday - back & bi's
Wednesday - legs & core

My cycle is

Test E - 250mg a week
Tren E - 500mg a week
For 8 - 10 weeks

Tren E - 500mg a week
Dbol 50mg a day
For 6 weeks

Test E- 500mg a week
Tren E - 500mg a week

When you're standing next to me on stage and you SMOKE guys half you age like I do then you can tell me I do it "half ass"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom