Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long can you run low dose DBOL for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
buckwheat1 said:
The theory of the dbol am bridge is that 1) dbol has a short half life 2) that if taken early enough in the morning it will not disrupt the night time release of test. 3) dbol binds weakly to the AR so by itself is not highly suppressive.

The problem comes in when dbol aromatizes. If you do not control the estrogen then it will cause suppression.

I think a combination of aromatise inhibitors and the use of nolvadex during dbol bridge could provide this control.

Even then I don't think that you should expect full recovery. Based on this theory I am going to try it as part of a 2 week PCT phase. With the hopes of partial recovery while maintaining LBM that was gain.
thats a good idea bro.

xonic2xonic2 said:
Thanks for the more info....

I think it might be important to remember that bridging is not PCT LOL right? So while it may be an effective bridge, we need to experiment to find out if the body can actually recover while taking this at a low dosage or whether your body isn't "tricked" and therefore stays shut down.

Yes. I guess. The idea of a bridge is to lower your dosage to a point where your body can get back to a more natural state. This might include - lipids, blood pressure, water retention, etc.

While at the same time providing enough anabolics that gains and well being are at least maintained.

For my PCT I am using the same concept. I am providing an intermediate stage in my PCT protocol. This along with the period of 2-3 weeks after my last shot produces a period of time where androgens are presence but at some point not high enough to cause total suppression. This should then allow recovery to some extent without a total crash.

On another note, I am currently only running 400mg/wk of EQ and I don't believe this has me completely suppressed. I ran 400mg deca for 6 weeks. During this time my balls shrunk and kept shrinking. I started using HCG to keep some size. But when I switched over to EQ only, within 1 week my testes have gained some size and they have continued to remain a certain size. So for now I have skipped using HCG for now.

The point is that if I lower the dosages further for the EQ I would expect less suppression and some recovery. The dbol is just extension of the ramp down that occurs with EQ after the last shot.

Having said all of this, you are right it is just a theory.

My first cycle, 8 weeks of omnadren and russian deca, and dbol. For my PCT, all I did is take on the third week after last shot 1000 IU HCG every other day, so total 3000IU. And I didnt use anything after, no clomid, nothing, I didnt know. I was at 208 max and only went down to 195. So I kept 20lbs. This time I'm using Clomid after HCG.

I thought about another idea, why work out after cycle? I mean, testos levels will be low, body just starting to recover, why work out on low test? You'd only got to lose instead of gain. Does this make sense? Agree or not? I'm taking a month off lifting, and just doing cardio.

Last edited:
yomama said:
I'm taking a month off lifting, and just doing cardio.
Thats a horrible idea. Your body will be in a catabolic state so you might want to hold off cardio for a few months until your levels have stabilized. Also, you might want to re-consider taking a month off, I would just tone down the workouts and try to keep your new muscles stimulated at a lower pace then while on.

Triple-G said:
not lifting for a month? you will look worse than before your cycle!
We'll see about that. I'm still at around 209, and havent worked out in 3 weeks. It's great.

Thats a horrible idea. Your body will be in a catabolic state so you might want to hold off cardio for a few months until your levels have stabilized. Also, you might want to re-consider taking a month off, I would just tone down the workouts and try to keep your new muscles stimulated at a lower pace then while on.

Yep agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom