Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Honesty...

I'm one of those that took offense at the original post. To me it came across as condescending. Like, "I'm going to be honest and tell you all why I gear up but I know 90% of you will lie about why you use gear". First of all, nobody cares why you use gear dude. You use it because you want to and your reasons are unimportant to everybody but yourself. The reality is that people use gear for 2 reasons, they want to get bigger or they want to get stronger or a combination of both. This "pick from my list of 10 choices" is childish and ridiculous.

I use steroids because i want to look amazing in my vest in nightclubs and have chicks drooling on me. And it works!

I used to be overweight, and am naturally body conscious. I got my weight in order and used steroids to get rhough that horrible 'natural' no growth stage. I gained strength and size after my cycle naturally, but have then obviously used again, as steroids are addictive.

^^^ i wouldn't be so concerned with what others do, just learn from their mistakes and worry about your own self. like i said in my above posts.. go to a bodybuilding competiton and you will really appreciate the hard work and crazy diets those guys do.

after some of them went in the audience to see their loved ones and they had a cooler full of food ready to gorge, they must have been starving themselves of carbs and sugar for weeks leading up to it. its pretty intense stuff and i think you will appreciate it more after going.

You are right about that. I did a show 10 years ago and it was the hardest thing, mentally, ive ever done. The diet to get that shredded and bf below 6% is a bitch. You need a certain mindset leading up to the show that you dont usually have. I have TONS of respect for bodybuilders for what the go through for a show. I just now know its not for me lol.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

^^^ yeah people always ask me "why do you do it? are you planning on competing?" they just don't get it cause they don't know how hard it is. I LIKE LOOKING GOOD!! i like lifting!! you don't need to compete for it to be hard, but yeah i plan on competing myself and know that its mentally and physically gonna be the toughest thing i will ever face, but i am ready for it :)

I'm one of those that took offense at the original post. To me it came across as condescending. Like, "I'm going to be honest and tell you all why I gear up but I know 90% of you will lie about why you use gear". First of all, nobody cares why you use gear dude. You use it because you want to and your reasons are unimportant to everybody but yourself. The reality is that people use gear for 2 reasons, they want to get bigger or they want to get stronger or a combination of both. This "pick from my list of 10 choices" is childish and ridiculous.

Yes I did list 10 reasons but I stated A couple of times that there would be different valid reasons and the list was not exhaustive meaning there were many other reasons to be added. I didn't say you had to pick from my list, just that all the stated reasons existed. Still, I'm not trying to drag this thread out, this will be my last post on it. Cheers.

I juice to get my nuts to shrink

My balls are soooo big..didn't know what else to take...

Didn't see that on your list bro..

Unbelievable how offensive some of peoples responses are, thought this was a forum for grown ups not children!
I am yet to take steroids but my main reason Would be motivated by vanity!

I love body building. I love everything about it. I love the challenge. I love the pain. I just love it. And I will never turn back. And yes I like to look good naked.

^^^^ THIS!

Top Bottom