Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Honesty...

dave bird

Hey people, how are we all doing today? I have been reading various posts today about various things and I was wondering if people on this site (or in bodybuilding in general) are truly being honest with themselves?

From reading posts on Elite Fitness, my own personal observations at the gym, the internet, Human nature in general and my own reasons to train I have put togetether a list of reasons why I generally think people use steroids. Of course there will be a few extra valid reasons to add to my own list and I do not claim it to be exhaustive, please feel free to add reasons that I have come up with...

Like it or not, All of the reasons people use steroids below exist (some more than others)

What Reason best fits you? I guarantee that 90% of you will not give the honest reason in your heart for the genuine reason you began using steroids. Have a think and be honest with yourself

1 You felt insecure about your height

2 You felt insecure about being too skinny

3 A friend started using them and you copied

4 You wanted to get big quickly, without paying your dues

5 You wanted to 'increase your already met genetic potential'

6 You are generally lazy and unwilling to put real effort into anything you do

7 You want to look good naked

8 You have an addictive personality and better steroids than booze or other drugs

9 You were bullied at school and are bitter for it

10 You hit 30 and want to keep feeling/looking young

Well, this will be intersting for a few reasons - most of you will list your own personal reason for using steroids - which will be a country mile away from anything in the list.

There are so so many members without any pictures of themselves on this site - for a bodybuilding site I find this funny - regardless of what stage we are at, it is good to see progress pics and i do not understand how people have a dozen cycles under their belt without a single pic!

My reason for the use of steroids? Honestly, I blame my genetics as not being very good, that being an endomorph i coud never be real lean and big at the same time

Thoughts on this post? Any truth in it?

Yeah I am tired today, I am a builder and its been raining non stop!

well I have pics up and am very open about what i use and i think that the reason people dont post pics is for privacy reasons or they just don't have much to show that would be impressive.

i think if you truely loved lifting and bodybuilding you wouldn't of started this thread to begin with. I can say that I do it cause I love doing it and its a great way to relieve stress and its great to take care of your body and be muscular. i cannot understand how anyone skinny or fat can look at themselves in the mirror and be happy with themselves. most every male or female over the age of 35 is out of shape atleast here in the US so to be in shape is something to be proud of. i actually watch vids of myself from just a few years ago and yeah i was in good shape but nothing like i am today and i'm like 'whaaaaat?' back then i thought i looked good!!! thats why this lifestyle is so awesome.. and in another year i will look back and probably laugh at how i look today too

bodybuilding is an ART. it would be like you saying a musician who writes music is insecure thats why they write music, to me what you are saying is just plain silly and makes zero sense in my eyes. but i can understand why you would think that cause i get that a lot from girls who laugh at me for looking at myself in the mirror, but when i take those girls to bodybuilding comps they change their tune quick and understand what its all about. i think maybe if you went to a bodybuilding contest or went to the gym and watched some of the stronger or muscular dudes workout and saw their intensity and drive you would have a better understanding of what its all about.

I think alot of those reasons hold true for alot of people , and through my many years our reasons probably Change a few times , might be one maybe more

Fact is I have Always from a young appreciated the bodybuilding look , maybe comic books , movies who knows !

My reasons for steroids , I have always been fascinated by it , I scored very high in biology and science , and was a paramedic for some years , I love how the body works , and how how hormones interact , and I don't compete or view them as cheating , so my body I get to do what I want with it as long as it doesn't affect others negatively.

I don't post pics because I am very private , my body after 20 years does not look like jay cutler , blame genetics and many a bike accident or injury that ruled me out and I lost everything

My reasons for using steroids today are way different than when I first used them at the ripe old age of 21. I first used them thinking by using test and working out I would be like Ronnie Coleman or something. Lmao I had been athletic all my life but never lifted for body building. I took way too much. My nuts turned into raisins and I got gyno as a result. That cured my usage for a long time. Then I started lifting for health about 5 years ago. I lifted for almost 3 years natty. However I was always tired. I wasn't seeing the results I wanted so I found ef. I studied. I learned about cycling. I learned about ai's. And I learned pct. I kept tweaking my diet and kept lifting. Started cycling properly and made great gains. Then got a hernia in my stomach. Quit lifting while healing. When enough time had passed I came back to ef. Alot changed. I worked out for a year did a couple rounds of insanity. Got my bf back down to 15%. Started lifting. Due to muscle memory I regained alot. Made the decision that I was going to compete. Started cycle. Decided that at 40 yrs old I was never going to come off. That I would blast and cruise on a trt dose for cruise for the rest of my life. I love body building. I love everything about it. I love the challenge. I love the pain. I just love it. And I will never turn back. And yes I like to look good naked.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

What a ridiculous thread and what a dumbass assumption to say that 90% of the people will lie about their true reason for using gear. I use it because I like it, plain and simple. I'm a gym rat and I like lifting heavy things and I like looking at myself in the mirror. I like women looking at me and having their little pussies get wet and I like men asking me how they can look like I do. There are certainly guys bigger and there are some guys leaner but at my age I'm in the top 1 or 2% as far as being fit and sexy. I like being able to take my shirt off and be proud and I like the fact that I'm a vain, ego driven person. I look better, feel better, fuck better, and smile more because I use steroids. It is more than simply a performance enhancer, it's a life enhancer. So you ask why I take them? Because I want to! Does a person need more reason than that? Just because you were a skrawny little pussy with no confidence before you geared up doesn't mean everybody else has some sad genetic story that led them where they are now. Get over the mellow-dramatics dude.

I'm a gym rat who wants to look good naked, look good for myself ,my lady, and all the ladies dat wanna bang me lol. Don't get me wrong I love bein in the gym and the intensity. Makin other guys jealous is a nice perk too. I don't think anyone's reason is more justifiable then the next. Unless u medically need it.

Its like in nature. Peacocks have plummage, Bucks have horns, lions have manes. Steriod use sets us apart from others. Intimmidation to other males and attractiveness to females. The beachmaster gets to breed. He is the only one. Pump ur chest, flex your traps when confronted. Watch the other weaker males react. They move out of your way, they are respectfull. Does a 120 skinny dude get the same? No offense against the skinny dudes at all. Some of em have some pretty nice women/ But thats not how evolution is in the wild and thats where we came from. Here is the deal though. there is always somebody bigger or badder than you. Thats why I carry a gun LOL!.

I have one reason, really--aging sucks; I still want to play hard and be able to walk the next day (or following day). simple.

As far a pic--some people have jobs that could easily be compromised by what is said on this site and while this may be the internet this world is too freaking small. On the other hand, I am friends with people on here via facebook so I am not hiding--just discrete.

Top Bottom