Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hives?????

dawgghouse

Hey, well into week 3 of 30mg ED of Anavar and I got crazy hives on my pits coming up to the shoulders.....I took some benadryl with no results....so i just stopped the var.....6 days off now hives still there.....is there anything prescription that is stronger than benadryl/reactine? or maybe the hives are from something else??? i'm guessing the var....that's all i'm taking......what do you think?

dawgghouse said:
Hey, well into week 3 of 30mg ED of Anavar and I got crazy hives on my pits coming up to the shoulders.....I took some benadryl with no results....so i just stopped the var.....6 days off now hives still there.....is there anything prescription that is stronger than benadryl/reactine? or maybe the hives are from something else??? i'm guessing the var....that's all i'm taking......what do you think?

Never heard of var doing that, and lord knows I take enough var....bumping it up for more bro's they may have heard of this for ya.

terrapin said:
any itching? you could take claritin or allegra. if the hives don't clear up go to the doc.

No itching......so you think claritin or allegra is better/stronger than benadryl/reactine? i could try those...i'm going to see the family doc tomorrow, same time get my blood work done to see what's up......i was also taking these supplaments that i've never taken before if anyone has had any adverse reactions to them....

Saw Palmetto
Glucosamine
Fish Oils
Flax Seed Oil
Milk Thistle

Thanks....its been 6 days off, i'm hoping it was the reaction to the foreign substance (var)....it would make sense that even after a week being off the var would still be in my system.....hoping its not a more serious internal problem (lipid numbers too low/high) causing the outbreak....

smart move going to the doc and getting bloodwork. yes, allegra and claritin can be better than benadryl. adding a bit of zantac couldn't hurt either- its a histamine II blocker. don't let the doc blow you off, if your not getting the answers you want insisit on going to a dermatologist. good luck and let us know what the doc says.

BTW: its unlikely that you are having a reaction to the supplements. any bites on your body? any fever?

Hey well my doc said it was a yeast inf. (Yeh i know i thought only girls got that) caused by massive sweating (I've upped my cardio HUGE), so she prescribed some cream hopefullly it gets rid of it soon, so i'm glad it wasn't the var....cause I LOVE IT!! ha thanks guys for your previous feedback.....

blue star ointment cream will do the same thing. probably alot cheaper than the 'script too.

what is blue star ointment?
You want a script cream for what you have. yeasts/funguses need special meds to clear up.
anyone can get yeast infections. They are common in immune supressed patients (HIV patients and hairy leukoplakia) or those taking anti-biotics (they knock out the normal flora and allow unwanted things like yeasts to grow).

Yeh, well it sucks nonetheless lol.....hopefully the cream (Lamisil) will clear it up or at least make the bumps go down in a week......

Top Bottom