Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Herniated disc

I have had two ruptured discs and a bone spur in my neck.Finally couldn't stand the pain,had two operations on it to fix it.Now I feel great,no range of movement problems and no weight restriction.Good luck

Herniated disc rehab

slyder190,

I also herniated the disc between L5 and S1, plus hair-lined fractured the facet joints of L5. My BAD, I was squatting without collars or spotter and while on the upstroke, the weights on one side slid off which caused me to whiplash from side-to-side. I should have just let it fall off my back, but I tried to control it….dumb-ass move. At the time, doctors told me that my lifting days were over. The doctors also recommended that I opt to fuse L5 and the 2 vertebra above, but I vetoed that F'n idea! Well that was 10 years ago. I took it easy on squats, deads, etc. for the first 8-12 months, but I eventually was able to get back to where I was with heavy squats, plus more. The only issue I have nowadays is an occasional flair up of my sciatic nerve, but I expect that with age. The best move I ever made to ease the occasional sciatic discomfort was to see an acupuncturist, 1-2 visits and I’m pain free for months. Just use your head, go slow and listen to your body while you go through the rehabilitative process. Good luck with your rehab Bro!

Top Bottom