Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help

MikeScott

Hey guys

39, 6’1. 215lbs about 14% bf. I’ve ran several cycles over the years with test, Tren, , Dbol var, Deca, and good ole beastdrol.

My diet is 80% clean, lift 4-5 times a week and do 20-30mins of cardio about 3 times a week.

Im looking to do a lean mass cycle. I’ve tried SARMs but to be honest, I just can’t remember to take that many pills everyday. I’m very busy with two jobs and 2 injections a week is enough to schedule in.

I love Tren and what it does for me, I am the leanest when I run it but the anxiety side effects just aren’t worth it anymore and puts a strain on my relationship because the anxiety makes me very irritable too.

I am also prone to Gyno, so a strong test cycle concerns me.

Am looking for options for something similar to Tren without the anxiety side effects. I’m open to discussion. I’ve looked around and most point to test

Any help or suggestions are appreciated

Hey guys

39, 6’1. 215lbs about 14% bf. I’ve ran several cycles over the years with test, Tren, , Dbol var, Deca, and good ole beastdrol.

My diet is 80% clean, lift 4-5 times a week and do 20-30mins of cardio about 3 times a week.

Im looking to do a lean mass cycle. I’ve tried SARMs but to be honest, I just can’t remember to take that many pills everyday. I’m very busy with two jobs and 2 injections a week is enough to schedule in.

I love Tren and what it does for me, I am the leanest when I run it but the anxiety side effects just aren’t worth it anymore and puts a strain on my relationship because the anxiety makes me very irritable too.

I am also prone to Gyno, so a strong test cycle concerns me.

Am looking for options for something similar to Tren without the anxiety side effects. I’m open to discussion. I’ve looked around and most point to test

Any help or suggestions are appreciated
@MikeScott welcome back to the game

If you don't want trenbolone and you have gyno issues I would try this.

week 1-12
300mgs equipoise/week
125mgs testosterone enanthate/week
100mgs masteron enanthate/week
7caps n2guard/day organ liver support is a must

The eq will give you good pumps and masteron will keep estrogen low. you'll get harder and strong on this stack imo

You need to share your log journal with us, even if you just update us 1 time per week we need to see your LOG of this cycle

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Equipoise test cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

eq and test and masteron = 100% tren
please please please POST that LOG so we can help you even 1 /week update is good

Top Bottom