Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss...

Re: GUYS LISTEN TO ME...

ripped1979 said:
XANDROX IS SHIT IT I'VE BEEN USING IT FOR 1.5 MONTHS AND EXPERIENCED NOTHING BUT CONSTANT EXCESSIVE SHEDDING!! I GOT BETTER RESULTS WITH NIZORAL 2% AND ROGAINE 5% TRY THOSE.. AM CONSIDERING NANO SHAMPOO AS WELL
Is it not the case that if Xandrox causes shedding it is only because the hairs that are being lost are already dying [telegen phase or something like that] and that this is necessary in order for them to be replaced with a newer, stronger hair???

WOW, this has been one of the most educational threads I've read yet - thanks bros! Stew really spent some time and effort here, thanks bro.

Now here's a related question that hasn't been addressed: I've been taking proscar every day for over a year. I'm between cycles now, but already have winny and deca for my next one. Now that I know about the issue with deca + proscar, I'm wondering if I should forget about the deca altogether, or maybe just stop the proscar during the cycle, and pick it back up afterwords. Does anyone know if I'd be OK doing this, or would it come back to bite me? Since deca stays identifiable (drug test-wise) in your system for so long, will it also cause the same interaction with proscar for the same duration? Any help would be appreciated.
SL

Sorry to drag this thread back up - but if you haven't read it then it's well worth it!!

Despite the discussion on the finer details it seems that all topical solutions (roagine) and shampoos (nizoral) are fine to use whatever you're taking... but avoid propecia/proscar and saw palmetto if using deca.

My question is which if these is better if prone to hairloss:

1) Avoid deca and use propecia
2) Use deca and avoid propecia (bollocks to the hairloss!) but stick with topical solutions
3) Use deca and propecia - but stop the propecia will on deca

If (3) then any ideas of the timing of when to stop and start propecia?

Thanks...

f

Demon Dan said:
Sorry to drag this thread back up - but if you haven't read it then it's well worth it!!

Despite the discussion on the finer details it seems that all topical solutions (roagine) and shampoos (nizoral) are fine to use whatever you're taking... but avoid propecia/proscar and saw palmetto if using deca.

My question is which if these is better if prone to hairloss:

1) Avoid deca and use propecia
2) Use deca and avoid propecia (bollocks to the hairloss!) but stick with topical solutions
3) Use deca and propecia - but stop the propecia will on deca

If (3) then any ideas of the timing of when to stop and start propecia?

Thanks...

bump good question, hopefully stew can help out here..interested in using fina but also want to know if i can use the nizoral 2% shampoo to block DHT..

Anabolicum Mister said:

Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring saturated dicarboxylic acid with the chemical name of 1,7-heptanedicarboxylic acid and a molecular weight of 188.22. Azelaic acid is a dietary component of whole grain cereals and animal products.

The exact mechanism of action of azelaic acid is not known. The antimicrobial action may be attributable to inhibition of microbial cellular protein synthesis. Azelaic acid at high concentrations is bactericidal against Propionibacterium acnes and Staphylococcus epidermis and possesses bacteriostatic properties against a variety of aerobic microorganisms, including Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Candida albicans. In vitro, azelaic acid acted as a scavenger of oxy radicals and inhibits a variety of oxidoreductive enzymes including 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to DHT. Azelaic acid (0.1 to 3.0 mmol/l) has been shown to produce a competitive concentration dependent inhibition of 5-alpha reductase activity in homogenates of human foreskin. Azelaic acid is being studied for potential antimycotic and antiviral properties. The multiple actions of azelaic acid cause a normalization of keratinization and a decrease in the free fatty acid content of skin surface lipids.

Please let it be know that the ONE STUDY that has started the thoery about Azelaic acid blocking DHT, which originally located on the minoxidil.com (Dr.Lee's site) has NO BASIS.

It has been shown that azelaic acid blocks DHT IN THE HOMOGENATES OF FORESKINS which is a FAR cry from clinical efficay in human scalps.

Test tube cultures/results many times tdo not carry over to results seen in clinical patients.

At BEST Azelaic Acid is used as an antimicrobial agent and NOT a topical DHT blocker.

Top Bottom