Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss, Parts I, II, and more

Did you even read my entire post? Whatever you think you "know" about hair, it doesn't show in your comments.
I put up this post and it was made sticky so that people could understand a little about about androgenetic alopecia and some of the medical and surgical options currently available, not so that someone who has done some "research" on hair loss websites could throw out a lot of misinformation and promote techniques that are still in the development stages, at best.
Also, if you are going to slag "hair transplant butchers", why, oh why are you linking to a Bosley site, for God's sake? Are you aware of the legal problems they've had recently?
There are many ethical, extremely expert hair surgeons in this country doing state of the art work; your implications are poorly researched and lack validity.
Get your facts straight, and please don't add any more BS to an educational post.

Please don't post anymore on this thread. If you must continue your diatribes, please start a new thread.
Your level of ignorance and arrogance is astounding. Yes, there ARE docs doing FUE in the US. In fact, I assisted one of them with one less than 10 days ago. NHI is also doing it, as are others. But I suppose you have another ad hominim attack that will refute that as well. You're operating on old information, yet you claim to be intimately familiar w/ what is "state of the art".
Please don't presume to tell me to "get my facts straight." BTW, had you read my post, you would have noticed that I did mention hair cloning, and that I went into some detail about the necessity for taking multiple factors into consideration before considering transplantation. Also, have you ever seen a properly performed strip excision scar? Or are you just a "chat room expert?" Or worse, someone truly mangled by an incompetent surgeon who now has an agenda with the entire field of hair surgery? Please know that for every one of you, there are many, many happy and satisfied transplant recipients.
As for "my" creams and topicals, please tell me where and when I have been "pushing" these as if they are a cure?
Where was your last post misleading? As I said, you cannot dangle development stage research in front of people as though you are some kind of an "insider" because of commercial websites you read or chat rooms you visit. I go to the international meetings and hear the current reasearch first hand; I think that puts me in a little better position than you to make rational statements about what's "coming up" in the near future, technology-wise.
Lastly, you say we need to put the billion dollar "strip hair transplant butchers" out of business; then you act like Bosley is the second coming because of their commitment to research? Come on, you can't have it both ways! They're either butchers or saviors, tell us which.

No, I am not a tech or an assistant, I am an MD. What were your credentials again? Please answer so I know if we are conversing on the same plane of understanding or not.
No, you're not taking away from my "show"; you're just showing your ignorance and making an ass of yourself. Please go away or start a new thread.

Am I to understand that I could potentially and most likely lose hair on my very first cycle of Winstrol or Anavar (That I ams tarting next week) first cycle ever.......23 years old.......:confused:

I was led to believe that this type of thing was reserved for people who use juice ona regular basis after an extendid period of time......I understood that there was always the potential for sides.....but I thought that was more along the lines of a few out of a thousand....those kinda odds. I dont like this :(

okay, thats really a mature thing to do.... edit my posts and delete everything i wrote so nobody can read the truth and info i had compiled. fellow elites thank him for doing so! im sure elite people can determine on their own what to take with a grain of salt, and what is the truth.

Buff Doc, you think because i have only 20 something posts, that it accounts to my credibility? So you take it apon yourself to edit my posts? i presume elite does not allow freedom of speach? no it doesn't work like that wether i have 200000 or 20 posts. sorry i do not have time to frequent this site all the time (good for you so people dont get distracted from the buff doctor show.... that way you wont throw a fit) bad for elite because people like you edit other's posts which had No swearing, no instigation (besides a good arguement) and i wasn't threatening anyone.... so whatever i'm not writing the info again, i've got a full head of hair.. im not worrying, and if you want to tell people to get "state of the art hair transplants", when hair cloning is only a few years away..... then i hope to god that they do not regret their decision, because there is no going back! Shave your head and live with it if you can, dont do anything stupid!

SlimeyPete said:
Am I to understand that I could potentially and most likely lose hair on my very first cycle of Winstrol or Anavar (That I ams tarting next week) first cycle ever.......23 years old.......:confused:

I was led to believe that this type of thing was reserved for people who use juice ona regular basis after an extendid period of time......I understood that there was always the potential for sides.....but I thought that was more along the lines of a few out of a thousand....those kinda odds. I dont like this :(

Pete,
Was there something in my original post that made you think this? No, you won't necessarily lose hair just from doing AAS; you must have the genetic predisposition in order for androgens to work their mischief on the hair.
On the other hand, it is possible (although not probable) to have a telogen effluvium, where there is some shedding of hair as a response to stress. This is unusual, especially in men.
Have you lost any hair thus far, without AAS?

Top Bottom