Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair falling out like mad during PCT

Snarling Force

7 weeks since my cycle ended, about to finish up PCT. Maybe it was falling out all along and I am just only realizing it now. I've done 8 or so cycles in my life and never noticed it this bad. I should mention however that this is the first time I've done a cycle with long hair so maybe I'm just noticing it more?

If I do nothing, how long will this last until things return to normal?

Any shampoos or supps online that I can easily order to help? This is new territory for me.

Thanks all!

Bumping this thread. PCT is long over. Its been 11 weeks since my cycle ended and my hair is still falling out like mad. WTF is going on? Hair falls out due to high levels of DHT right? Shouldn't those levels have returned to normal by now? Everything else has returned to normal, ball size, sex drive, blood work looked good 2 weeks ago. So why is my hair still falling out like this? Will it pass or do I need to intervene and get some finasteride or something? Please help.

I had a good experience with TOCO-8 from Primordial Performance. I'm predisposed to hair loss, but it has definitely made an improvement.

Top Bottom