Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend just found my gear

DOCV said:
oh yea, and she was rummaging through my house because she is the type of possessive girl that likes to check my voice messages and emails and stuff like that to see if I am talking to another girl. she also likes to find my little ganja stashes as well.
DOCV

Dump her as soon as you can !
I`m serious here.

Dude, you should be totally up front with your chic about shit! I have been totally up front with my chic and she is totally cool about everything. If your woman isn't cool get rid of her cause there are way to may woman that would be cool with it, and want someone who takes care of themselves. Just my $.02~!

LOL

Sounds like you have more problems then her finding your gear. Searching through your stuff and checking voice messages, keep with her and dont get her in check now you will be sorry.

Those are the type of poeple you break up with and they call the police with a "tip", or if you have a kid with them use it against you in court. BE CAREFUL!{/b]

DOCV said:
oh yea, and she was rummaging through my house because she is the type of possessive girl that likes to check my voice messages and emails and stuff like that to see if I am talking to another girl. she also likes to find my little ganja stashes as well.
DOCV

Sounds like you can have her. Who wants that in their life? My girl knows what I do, and I have nothing for her to find she does not know about... But she "rummaged" through my shit in some desperate attempt to find a reason to be pissed off... Well that would end that

My fiance found my sust one time. Then she injected about 2cc of it in my ass. Ahh, what a woman!

me 2 dammit

I am with "me2dammit" be careful. I wouldn't say anything to her. If she needs to know then I would tell her but if not just don't say anything cause it might come back to haunt you.

FC

Ok guys i know some of you guys love your girlfriends very much but under no cirsumstance should ever tell them the truth. See women are like blood sucking leaches and lets say they know about your steriod use and you decide to be an asshole or break up with her for whatever reason. You better be ready for the entire world to know about you using. She will sing like a bird and not think twice about it. It happend to me, once i broke up with her the whole sorority she was in knew within the next 10 minutes. Deny Deny Deny!!!!!!

Well, you did better than that other poor bro who had his bitch throw all his stuff in the trash!:bawling:

Top Bottom