Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Ghetto" workout?

eat chicken & rice
drink a 40 of Colt 45
smoke herb and play ball all day.
then at night fuck fuck fuck white chicks.
and run from the POlice

Protobuilder said:
Anyone wishing to TRULY increase arm size must move to the nearest ghetto, visit Popeye's 2-3x/day, run from the PoPo 3x/wk (cardio), and drink malt liquor post-workout. Guaranteed jacked in 4 weeks flat.

this thread is dumb, all it is, is white vs black, genetics play a very small role, blacks play basketball and football because for the most part education is not present/held high but sports are, also those sports are relitivly cheap to play. black guys being more tough agressive is just stupid thats all upbringing and enviromnet. If that same "tough" guy grew up with white parents in the middle of the woods in Washington state then he would not act the same way.

you can't argue with science though. if it was actually black vs white then people would list what whites are genetically better at. people here are just stating the facts.

One reason you see a lot of diesel black guys is incarceration. If you look at the stats, a lot more young black men get locked up than kids from any other race. Jail's all about eating, doing pullups, dips and pushups (weights where they have 'em). I have some time under my belt, and in three states, the biggest guys were always African-American. IMO it is genetics, diet and cultural influences that come into play. I'm not proud of my past, but I sure put a lot of weight on. Went in as a lean biker @ 175 and came out at the strongest I've ever been at a chubby 230 in 6 months. How's that for weight gain? heh. The Feds feed you well. So do some county/state institutions. If you know people, you'll always get extra trays, and Fed institutions are all you can eat.

Interestingly, one of the biggest guys I ever saw while locked up was Pakistani. He was so big, they had to use leg shackles for his arms because his forearms were so thick.

LOL @ the YG avatar.
I think most people here were hatin on him cause his was bigger at 19 they they were :LMAO:

He just thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bear and I could see how that got on peoples nevers

heavy_duty said:
eat chicken & rice
drink a 40 of Colt 45
smoke herb and play ball all day.
then at night fuck fuck fuck white chicks.
and run from the POlice

On a side note ghettostudmuffin proved he was pretty tough.
Kudos

ghettostudmuffin said:
Do I know what Percentages of mesomorphs's are in both races? Hmm, um, no I don't. Do YOU? You obviously must not have too many white friends, and if you do, they certainly aren't tough from the way you seem to think lol. It seems you think most white guys must be passive little tards. Just cuz you grew up in Savannha doesn't mean a thing. I said it before, I'll say it again, it's how ya come, not where ya from. Ya, there are tougher neighborhoods than other's, but there are tough guys in all neighborhoods. I said I know white guys that can and will punk brotha's lol. I didn't say it's every other white guy walking around. As far as not knowing jack about Decatur? Ya, I only lived there a year, but that doesn't mean I didn't get around and to be perfectly honest, I was not intimidated by what I saw. Same thing in my neighborhoods only maybe not quite as run down and crappy, but still crappy. You seem to think that only the South can have ghetto's or something by the way you talk. As if Seattle isn't tough or something lol. Well I've met a few guys with that attitude that lost it real quick around here lol. I'm not saying it's as GHETTO as parts of savannha or Decatur because it's not, but it's pretty damn shitty in some neighborhoods I used to live in. Muggings, beatdowns, knife fights, drive-bys are common. I take it you've never lived in Washington, so I take it you don't know diddly about WAshington, whereas I know at least something about the ATL, Hmm? Am I right? As for the white guys I know? Hmm? Where do I start. I know several guys that I used to take brazilian jiu-jitsu with that would cause alot of trouble for ANYONE. MY brother was a Crip and has lived in the worst neighborhood in Seattle since he was a kid and he gets respect. Nobody messes with him. Not saying he's super tough, but he's earned some respect. My buddy hightower was a super cool, but an absolute fuckin psycho if you messed with him. I saw him punk out some hard lookin bro's. I had another buddy that I used to hang out with that I met at my last job. Guy was a super mesomorph. Looked like CAsey Viator physically, just as rugged, but more aesthetic. Natural fuggin powerhouse of muscle and strength and I saw him knock guys off their feet. Literally sent them air-born with one shot. One time he got in a fight with a guy at a frat party and several of the frat guys were big ass football players and 10+ guys jumped on my bro and beat the crap out of him, but the whole time they were beating him, he was on top of the guy that pissed him off beating him. That guy's face looked like hamburger after and my buddy was seriously bruised and bloodied, but he stood up when the frat guys let off because the cops came. The whole time they beat on him he never crumbled over and never stopped pounding the other guy. That's the kind of shit you see in movies man. Probably the toughest, pound for pound naturally strongest guy(he hadn't lifted weights in 3 years since highschool and I coaxed him into going into the gym, the guy full squatted 315 no-no-no style easily, pulled a semi-stiff legged deadlift 405lbs, and seated strict dumbell pressed a pair of 85's for 12 reps. None of these were max performances as he could have lifted more. For a well trained consistent lifter these lifts aren't anything special, but for a first workout in years, that's just plain WRONG lol. This was easy for him and having not trained in 3 years and weighing a rock solid 205lbs at 5'10" impressed me more than anything I have ever seen) I've ever met and he was white. He had 2 buddies that were just crazy man. Brothers that frickin would not back down to anyone. Again, straight outta the movies kinda shit with these 2. I seen 1 of them chase a guy through heavy traffic on foot with a basebal bat and proceed to wail on the guy in the middle of moving heavy traffic, with no regard for it whatsoever. MY dad is one seriously tough SOB. 6 foot, and wiry as hell. He's been in 60+ street fights and he only lost a couple of them. His buddy is even tougher than him and a similar build and about as fast as you can imagine. Even at near 50 I saw him throw about 15+ punches in a few seconds. The guy is a walking tornado. My dad vouches for the guy saying he's been in over a 150+ fights back in his hometown in eastern Washington. One damn near all of them and he wasn't fighting wusses. He always got in fights with guys as big or bigger than him that looked tough. One time my dad and him got in an argument and my dad said something to him that pissed him off and while my dad was staring him straight in the eye he caught my dad with a straight right that he didn't even see coming it was so fast and knocked him off his feet. Now my dad's very strong in a wiry way and fast, but this guy totally outclassed him and he knew it. No more power plays after that day between them. I've got many more stories, but you get the idea. I have nothing against black guys. I had more black friends then white friends in high school. Several of my black friends were tough as nails and
I could tell some similar stories about the crazy stuff they did too. I just have a problem with you seeming to think that black guys are tougher or more virile then white men. Obviously your attitude in this is heavily influenced by your upbringing and where you grew up.

Top Bottom