Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

get caught crossing from mexico

Can't find roh or oxy in TJ.

Supernave got it right!

Nevertheless, they are a bunch of scamming SS agents looking to get whatever they can just like a mexican cop!

'At first they were going to just put a 500 dollar penalty on the car and then all of a sudden, when they realized getting that amount of money wasn’t such a big deal, they said oh well, it’s going to go by what your car is worth. Then one officer said 15% of the value, which he estimated at 10,995 dollars or something close to that. '

to the guys who were caught and only had to pay $500 or less and let go, i would love to meet those us customs agents!!!
I was caught in TJ on july 4 of 2003 with 40 bottles of nubain 30 to 40 bottles of various tests and deca, and a few bottles of somas, i was held for over 12 hours had my car confiscated and fined $55,561.73, i just received the 2nd notice in the mail a week ago telling me i had 10 days to pay the full amount or further action will be taken, so to anyone thinking you just get a slap pn the wrist, dont listen to that bullshit, cuzz it aint true!!!

What happens varies widely by location, individual inspectors, etc., and slaps on the wrists DO happen. However, the draconan punishment you describe is something I've seen before, too. But read pages 115 - 116 of LEGAL MUSCLE to hear how a $72,784 "Payment in Lieu of Forfeiture" (more than yours!!!) was negotiated down to $600. Get a lawyer fast, bro.

yeah rick, i hear what you're saying, but my fine was over 150 grand of bullshit and fighting with them for the last couple months got it down to where it is now.......i am still in the process and spent a shitload of money on a lawyer and have writeen numerous letters to the dept. of treasury just to be told " tough shit"
i still have hope that i can reduce it down more, but that hope is fading quickly

Your best bet is hittin the law library homie. Youtube is your best bet. Your fucked as long as you submit to the jurisdiction you were born into. <3

Top Bottom