Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(G/F)I finally got myself a training partner( IRISH question for ya)

See I told you, Get her on the basics. I know what im talking about. And as far as the cardio thing she can do from 30-45mins of cardio. My Aunt does 15 before and 15 after on days she doenst have her spinning class. When she spins I think she does 15 before im not sure because her spin class is tough.

Cubanito17 said:
Spatts sounds great. Your stats are amazing for a women, no offense to u b/c of the women thing, but stil amazing.

I think just saying...Spatts is amazing...would suffice.

Even if it would be a bit of an understatement...

:)

Ye thanks freak, well after tonight (hope she doesn't read this) I don't know how much longer we're gonna be together she's been givin me ALOT of shit lately and I can only put up wit so much and I can't stand thinkin that she's cheatin on me. BUT this isn't Jerry springer so i'll have her stick to the basics.

here is what happened to me. i started training with my gf cause i like to have a workout partner. she started doing bb stuff back when i was doing bb stuff. she only wanted to workout her legs. that is it. as she got used to it, she also began to like the other stuff. then we started training at home and i slowly bought equipment. next we switched to westside and she liked it at first because the workouts are like 45mins to an hour long rather than 2 hours. but now she just loves powerlifting. we went to a westside seminar where she was the only female. it's just a process. you cant do it all at once. let her do what she wants to do and then just put in her mind how good powerlifting is. she doesnt have to look like a monster.

Top Bottom