Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fraternity secret handshake

vansmack2000 said:
ok but whats the point of the secret handshake? do you use it everytime you shake someones hand and if they do the secret thing then you just know you were in the same frat?
When I was home on break I made a beer run with a friend from high school. Apparently, he and the party store owner were members of the same frat and did their magic handshake while I was trying to pay for the beer. He honest to god looked at me and said,"You probably shouldn't seen that." I gave him the javaguru patented eye roll. I knew Andy as the sycophant hanger on in high school, I wasn't giving him "cool points" for a magic handshake. :rolleyes:

juiceddreadlocks said:
Any 50 year old guys I see who still kick it with their pledge brothers would be pissed if I wouldnt ''check'' them like that. Fuck, it's a fucking pride thing when you're a PIKE. The town I went to college there are buildings named after older members of my fraternity.

you DAMN right! too many things get forgotten or relaxed as to conform to the new way of frat life. Some things aren't to be changed, it's called "tradition"! The no hazing policies make me puke. There is no honor or pride to be in a frat that gets a helicopter and drops bids all over campus to anyone who wants to join. Use the challenge, use the handshake to check people you don't know, period.

Btw, I recited the preamble to CW the other day. It's been litterally 30 years since I learned it. It was required to know it cold and to be able to recite it at any time, drunk, sober, in front of 100 people or one-on-one, it wasn't an option. I said it pretty well, missed a few words, but 99% of it was still right on.

And, yes, they both offered up the verbal challenge to me when they first learned what frat I was in, to their credit.....

Pi K A, Garnet and Gold forever....

my thoughts exactly...good way to get your ass kicked...bad...

Beachboy6294 said:
Yes I was in a fraternity and we had a secret handshake ad I'll give you $1,000 to walk in their house and call them losers.

Top Bottom