Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fraternity secret handshake

nimbus said:
i've chilled with a lot of different chapters of my frat, and nobody has ever tried to solicit the handshake. honestly i wouldn't even want to associate with anyone toolish enough to do so

I haven't used that handshake in years and I stop by the house every so often

nimbus said:
i've chilled with a lot of different chapters of my frat, and nobody has ever tried to solicit the handshake. honestly i wouldn't even want to associate with anyone toolish enough to do so

Any 50 year old guys I see who still kick it with their pledge brothers would be pissed if I wouldnt ''check'' them like that. Fuck, it's a fucking pride thing when you're a PIKE. The town I went to college there are buildings named after older members of my fraternity.

juiceddreadlocks said:
Any 50 year old guys I see who still kick it with their pledge brothers would be pissed if I wouldnt ''check'' them like that. Fuck, it's a fucking pride thing when you're a PIKE. The town I went to college there are buildings named after older members of my fraternity.

so you think people would roll up to your house and pretend to be pikes?

calveless wonder said:
maybe!

didnt you pretend to be in another frat once?

LOL!!! fuck you have a good memory... i did, but i knew the handshake because a few of our brothers used to be SigEps and bounced when they became a Balanced(ghey) Man chapter :evil:

Meant no harm, all i wanted to was to pillage some appetizers and booze from their alumni night :D

nimbus said:
LOL!!! fuck you have a good memory... i did, but i knew the handshake because a few of our brothers used to be SigEps and bounced when they became a Balanced(ghey) Man chapter :evil:

Meant no harm, all i wanted to was to pillage some appetizers and booze from their alumni night :D
yeah, the sig eps at SMS (now Missouri State) were forced to become a balanced man chapter after getting raided by the FBI for drugs and shit... lmao.

That's not where I went, but just up the road from where I went to high school.

Top Bottom