Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fraternity secret handshake

vansmack2000 said:
ok but whats the point of the secret handshake? do you use it everytime you shake someones hand and if they do the secret thing then you just know you were in the same frat?

No we have two different hand shakes one is a very simple one we do everyday with the bro's we know. The other is more complicated and say were at spring break and you notice some guy with your frat symbols on his shirt so you ask him a question and then he must respond with the right answer and then the handshake. Then you know their not lying and just wearing a shirt.

Kano said:
i have a secret cock shake

is that where your cock wraps around pick3's?

Beachboy6294 said:
No we have two different hand shakes one is a very simple one we do everyday with the bro's we know. The other is more complicated and say were at spring break and you notice some guy with your frat symbols on his shirt so you ask him a question and then he must respond with the right answer and then the handshake. Then you know their not lying and just wearing a shirt.

Bingo. Even when you walk into a house claiming you're a brother any brother can challenge you. If you don't know the procedure/answers/protocols you get your ass kicked.

We had one handshake that every person on campus probably knew, but it was a way for us to greet each other that reinforced the bond. Pretty easy to spot, there are only so many ways you can shake a hand.

ponyfitness said:
Bingo. Even when you walk into a house claiming you're a brother any brother can challenge you. If you don't know the procedure/answers/protocols you get your ass kicked.

We had one handshake that every person on campus probably knew, but it was a way for us to greet each other that reinforced the bond. Pretty easy to spot, there are only so many ways you can shake a hand.

Yes I think most do that basic shake but the other one is tough! I caught this guy with our frat symbols on his shirt at Club Lavela for SB and caught him lying and I made him take off the shirt and leave before he got killed from my boys. I was with some friends out while in the Army and this guy had a ranger shirt on and was lying to all the girls right when we had got back from Somalia so we didn't find it to funny and we made him take off the shirt and give it to us and in front of everyone and leave and it was winter time.

i've chilled with a lot of different chapters of my frat, and nobody has ever tried to solicit the handshake. honestly i wouldn't even want to associate with anyone toolish enough to do so

Beachboy6294 said:
Yes it's true we have secret handshakes and alot more! Calveless wonder, Juiced dreadlocks, TXbondsman, and alot more of were frat guys in college. My frat we were the jocks, juicers, partiers, and got all the sorority chicks.

What did you get your degree in?

Top Bottom