Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First SARMS (Ostarine) cycle

Osta at 30mg per day for 12 weeks was great. Strength went way up and my joints felt great. Osta bridged into a cycle really worked well for me. Good luck and be consistent.

not much to report i wasnt able to hit the gym everyday this weekend. i still take s4 pre workout and honestly it does help me get more motivated when i am tried. Its probably the bad taste lol i am making decent gains so far, started working out shoulder and traps recently and they are noticeably bigger compared to the beginning of the month.(january)

not much to report i wasnt able to hit the gym everyday this weekend. i still take s4 pre workout and honestly it does help me get more motivated when i am tried. Its probably the bad taste lol i am making decent gains so far, started working out shoulder and traps recently and they are noticeably bigger compared to the beginning of the month.(january)

I too get that burst preworkout from S -4. Much better pumps and vascularity as well

still taking 1 ml s4 pre workout, it always wakes me up if i am feeling sleeping and don't want to go to the gym. im making decent gains all around. don't know if i should attribute any to s4 or to the fact that i am hitting the gym pretty regularly.

still taking it pre workout, 1ml. Still getting gains not huge but decent. I don't quite see the fat burning properties that were claimed so far, i think the results i am seeing are just from me working out a lot more. as soon as the bottle is done, which is pretty soon, i am going to stop taking it. saw some threads recently of people having their testosterone affected by the sarms dropping it to half.

Alright man keep it up...

I've started my triple stack cycle with support.. On osta s4 and GW
On my second week and noticed nothing so far unfortunately starting to think these are over hyped..

Been very strict diet in the gym and taking the supps..

I'm hoping by week 4 I'll notice more.. Kinda wishing I took LGD instead of osta but ah well..

Will report back...

its been a while since i posted. I recently stopped taking the s4, i realized even if i dont take it pre workout i can still have a great workout. it did help me commit to the gym more but that seems to be it. i dont have blood test to tell you if it affected my testosterone. im looking for a natural test booster for pct, what do you guys recommend? if anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

Alright man keep it up...

I've started my triple stack cycle with support.. On osta s4 and GW
On my second week and noticed nothing so far unfortunately starting to think these are over hyped..

Been very strict diet in the gym and taking the supps..

I'm hoping by week 4 I'll notice more.. Kinda wishing I took LGD instead of osta but ah well..

Will report back...

Dude i agree with you. Shit is over hyped. OVER HYPPPEED!!!

hey
stoping ostarine because you thought it was effecting your HPTA but continuing S4 sounds pretty contradictory to me as it is well documented that S4 is more androgenic than ostarine. you should probably do more reading before messing around whith sarms even though they arent AAS and generally regarded as safer they arent risk free.
good luck bro

not trying to be a dick just saying what i believe and help you and any other thread viewers out.

Top Bottom