Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First SARMS (Ostarine) cycle

Is this a joke thread?

Sorry to sound condescending but it sounds like you haven't a clue what your doing? You have to respect this stuff not drink wine and smoke weed while taking these compounds...

You need to read more man your asking 2 many questions

not really. just trying to be consistent because many of the threads i read on sarms were not finished. all im doing is keeping a log of my progress. not really sure how to respond to what you said. day 3 of 50mg s4 pre workout was yesterday. Did shoulders, it was a pretty solid workout. military press, arnold presses, shrugs, shoulder cable exercise.

Sorry to have cut in on your thread..

Keep it up man I'm starting my sarm cycle this Sunday can't wait...

Can I ask you why did you stop osta and then start the s4? Sounds like you got paranoid by something? Did anything happen?

I'm planning on running them together for 12 weeks..

Ied keep of the alcohol if I was you will only hurt your cycle

I have not been too impressed thus far.with my.expierence with sarms. I can see why they are beneficial, but not worth the money imo. Also, there is a lot of bs info out there on them

Sorry to have cut in on your thread..

Keep it up man I'm starting my sarm cycle this Sunday can't wait...

Can I ask you why did you stop osta and then start the s4? Sounds like you got paranoid by something? Did anything happen?

I'm planning on running them together for 12 weeks..

Ied keep of the alcohol if I was you will only hurt your cycle

whats up dude. like the guy below me said, they are totallly overhyped. taking it did ensure i would go to the gym because you are "committing" to it so it makes you more committed to the gym. i stopped the osta because i thought it was affecting me, not sure if it was or not but i did get a little paranoid. If its gonna effect me i'd rather do the real thing. the only reason i am giving SARMS a shot is so I can be ready for a real cycle, kind of like a stepping stone. i have gained weight but thats because i am making sure to eat a lot and bust my ass in the gym.

I have not been too impressed thus far.with my.expierence with sarms. I can see why they are beneficial, but not worth the money imo. Also, there is a lot of bs info out there on them

i agree 100% with your statement.

Small balls are part of body building....or you can take Clomid or hcgenerate and they will be normal. Or dragging on the ground like mine...lol

I've had much better results with peptides than I have with sarms. In fact, I've hardly ever come off of peptides in the past 3 years

Small balls are part of body building....or you can take Clomid or hcgenerate and they will be normal. Or dragging on the ground like mine...lol

Gh peptides keep my balls normal sized and I'm on 2 grams of AAS.
I take 100mcg ghrp2 with 100mcg cjc-1295 without dac 3 times a day.

I have only used LGD-4033 and I thought it was great. But by no means is it dbol, adrol, slin etc. I think it is a great compliment to a test cycle and a fantastic first cycle to a newbie wanting to get his feet wet. I actually hear lots of good things about Ostarine. Many guys who have tried all of the main Sarms often tell me it was their favourite. I have never used it but want to try it out in the future.

Top Bottom