Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First SARMS (Ostarine) cycle

Hungrt

Today i took my first dose of ostarine of 12.5mg, there was an instant kick but that is probably because it tasted like shit. I am planning on running it at around 12.5mg for now. My goal is to gain around 20 pounds in the next 2 months and hopefully the ostarine will help me speed up the process while keeping bf% same. I am 21 right now. I haven't measured my weight recently but will post it up once i do. I don't think I need to run a AI because of the low dose. Should i get a AI if i run s4 along with the osta?Currently trying to decide if i should order nolva or clomid for pct. Any opinions and recommendations are welcome. :biggrin:

Just had my first workout since i started the ostarine. I felt insanely motivated in the gym. Its probably because I took the step to start this cycle so I wanna see the best results that can be achieved. I did back and bi's today. Felt really alpha and seemed bigger in the mirror. I've been working out very seriously lately and I am seeing great results with muscle gains and my physique. My goal is to gain 20 pounds so I gotta stay motivated.

you started this cycle not knowing what you need?

It's hard to tell what i really need, i have read numerous posts some people do PCT some don't. I'll probably order some clomid. I am running it at around 12.5mg (low dose) so Im not expecting sides and that is why im not in a rush to buy the pct.

Currently on day 2. I woke up not too long ago and took my second dose of 12.5mg. I slept surprisingly well last night but that might be because i drank wine and smoked some marijuana. I'm a little sore from yesterdays workout.

Had a good chest and tri day today. i feel like the pumps from the gym last a little longer than usual. Not much to add. Didn't do any cardio today.

ive been reading all i can about ostarine and i've been seeing posts about people being significantly suppressed on it based on their bloods. even at low doses (12.5mg) So i feel a little iffy about this cycle. Ill run it for about 4-5 weeks . The reason I am running it is because I thought it was suppose to be slightly suppressive. I would have just ran juice if I realized it could be THAT suppressive. The reason I feel iffy is because some of the members on this site have posted on those other forums assuring people that there are other reasons for the suppression. So i am starting to believe I was just too hyped and fell for some marketing trick. I am open to any opinions from anyone else. Am I being too paranoid? Does anyone feel the same way? Don't get me wrong the ostarine does make me feel a little different but I don't want to harm my body the same way AAS would without actually running AAS (by harm I mean lower my T).

Top Bottom