Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

MattTech56

I am 21 years old and I just competed in my first bodybuilding show and I really want to start using some AAS. I am 5'9" and I weigh 225 pounds ( was 185 last week on stage) , I am looking to do my next show in 15 weeks. My bodyfat is still fairly low (about 6-7%)but im holding alot of water since I just started downing water after my show. I know that test is a must in any cycle, but I would like some help on constructing a good first cycle leading up to the show. My diet is as follows

1- 1 cup oats & 8 egg whites 2 yolks
2- 50 grams whey with a whole banana
3- 4 slices wheat bread and 8oz turkey breast and 2 tbsp peanut butter
4- 50 grams whey, 1/2cup berries,1 banana, 2 tbsp olive oil
5- 9oz. chicken breast 1 cup brown rice and 2 cups greens
6- 6oz. ground beef 1 yam and 5 leaves romaine lettuce
before bed - 30grams whey with peanut butter OR 1 cup cottage cheese.

Youre doIng so well without roids and youre very young. is there a specific reason you need them?

No there Isn't I guess I just have been feeling pressure to start because almost every single person around me uses them heavily.

Youre doIng so well without roids and youre very young. is there a specific reason you need them?

X2....You are so young, and you are a perfect example of what can be accomplished with healthy high natural test levels in those your age when you know how to diet and train properly to make great gains.

I would take advantage of your youth and stay natty for a while. Later on when you stall out and get older, it is something to consider. IMO you don't need them right now, and the negatives would outweigh the benefits in your case

Your weight went up 40 pounds in a week?

~EZ

I agree with the other guys that your doing fine on your own and should wait. However, if you have the ability and potential to compete as a IFBB pro, then your damned if you don't. Those guys run insane amounts of juice and to be competitive, your going to have to follow suit. I would wait atleast another year or two and decide which route to take. I thought at 18 I wanted to be a bb, by 23 I realized that strength was my calling. Your goals may or may not change, but Id hold off on any decisions that could have long term consequences. At 21 you have more than enough test to grow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

That's really impressive stats at 21 and natural, your doing great don't fall into pressure from those around ya

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom