Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle: sustanon & fina???

RipDsel said:
I'd say run the sust @ 500/week...i ran it at 250 only and saw little...also think of something like dbol to add in the beginning to give u a little jump start b/c the sust wont kick in for 3-5 weeks depending on ur body..going at 500 will keep ur levels a lot more stable than only running 250..

A higher dose will NOT keep your levels more stable. It WILL kiip your levels higher. In fact, the higher the dose, the larger the swing in levels between doses. It's really two different issues...how much do you need and how to keep it as consistent as possible. Regardless of how much you take, it's a good idea to split it up into 2 or three doses over the week. Split the 250 up and do half every 3 days...this will average out to about 290mg/week and help maintain a smaller variation between doses. I'd suggest a preload dose of 500mg on day 0, 250 on day 3, then 125 every 3rd day through the end of your cycle...say 12 weeks. You could hit some Dbol to begin with or stack tren with the sust, but for your first cycle why not keep it simple and safe and see how your body reacts to the stuff? Just my opinion...roids should be a suppliment to your training, not dominate it.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

JoBu

Your first cycle you definetly dont need tren. Stick with test preferably enanthate at about 400mg/wk maybe 500 and you will blow up with proper diet.

Top Bottom