Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon, superdrol, and tren stack

Yiavenp

gonna go a bit aggressive on my next cycle. Looking to smash my personal records in both strength and Mass.
I wanted to put together a stack that included sustanon, superdrol and trenbolone. Should I go with tren E or which I stick with tren ace? And how much superdrol is too much?
I’m 34 years old. 5’11’’ 177 pounds.

i would NOT use tren with superdrol whatsoever.. i see no reason to use either one of them... there is literally no need nor reason... how many cycles have you ran??

gonna go a bit aggressive on my next cycle. Looking to smash my personal records in both strength and Mass.
I wanted to put together a stack that included sustanon, superdrol and trenbolone. Should I go with tren E or which I stick with tren ace? And how much superdrol is too much?
dont use tren and superdrol bad idea

Start with our tren articles

you won't go wrong with ugfreak.to tren
i would stack with some masteron

Top Bottom