Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced bros and Vets read carefully I need help with some issues,kinda complicated.

i wouldn't mess with bromo just boost your vitamin b6 and get off the nandrolones
if you really need something specific for prolactin selegiline or cabaser would be the way to go
keep in mind proviron and/or an anti-aromatase will help some with the prolactin also

It sounds to me, from your symptoms and your writing, that you could be experiencing a depressive episode. This could be caused by various factors including your use of AAS. I'm by no means a doctor but I have studied depression extensively both in my academic career and personally.

Welbutrin is a great drug with very few sides. One of the sides, however, is often an increase in libido and performance. As a matter of fact, it's often perscribed concurrently along with an SSRI (e.g., Zoloft or Paxil) to combat the sexual sides which often accompany that class of drugs. I emphasize Welbutrin is not an SSRI. If I were you I would see a psychiatrist immediately and get an evaluation. Fuck the stigma and give a shit about yourself. A psychiatrist is not going to tell LEO that you're a juicer but s/he will, however, treat your depression.

I've dealt with depression and overcame it -- it took me literally over a year to face it and that was a wasted chunk of my youth.

Good luck.

amazing enough I have my mojo back with out doing anything really just stayed on 300mg of test and while I was gathering the rest of the ingredients BAM gym intensity hornyy as a dog and everything back to normal.Could it have been that the use of the Deca lingered in my system from being on it for so long?Oh I added 50mg winy per day too but not sure if that makes too big a difference.

Man I think maybe you should lower your test injec to maybe 200 to 300mgs per week. That should keep you close to normal. Then take a couple of weeks off from the gym. Keep your diet right though. I think sometimes a little time off is the best way to stay motivated year round.

Re: Experienced bros and Vets read carefully I need help with some issues,kinda compl

EX1855 said:
Man I think maybe you should lower your test injec to maybe 200 to 300mgs per week. That should keep you close to normal. Then take a couple of weeks off from the gym. Keep your diet right though. I think sometimes a little time off is the best way to stay motivated year round.
Yeah thats what I actually did and I am feeling pretty much back to my old self again.Still want to give the proviron a whirl for sure though.

Re: Experienced bros and Vets read carefully I need help with some issues,kinda compl

gymratforlife said:
Yeah thats what I actually did and I am feeling pretty much back to my old self again.Still want to give the proviron a whirl for sure though.
mine is on the way....
i will keep you updated

Top Bottom