Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane vs other orals

SinisterUproar

So I have taken epistane in the past and was actually very impressed with the results, dry gains, hardness and fat loss. BUT the lethargy I felt with it was immense. Is there another oral that mimics this without the lethargy? I'm going to be using it in combination with tren for a lean bulk

I never got lethargy on Epi. I felt like a god on it, and I love the stuff. All orals do cause lethargy to an extent in some people. I think some good oral alternatives are both Oxandrovar and Primoboldex. Both of them contain Epi and other compounds and are going to be incredible for lean gains.

You could always add some test or Trabsaderm to fight lethargy

I just done with an Epi cycle and experienced a lot of lethargy in the mornings. I felt like I couldn't get out of bed.

I stacked it with Stanodrol though, which gave me some more energy and serious intensity while working out.

So I have taken epistane in the past and was actually very impressed with the results, dry gains, hardness and fat loss. BUT the lethargy I felt with it was immense. Is there another oral that mimics this without the lethargy? I'm going to be using it in combination with tren for a lean bulk

epi at high dosages is very comparable to anavar .

I never got lethargy on Epi. I felt like a god on it, and I love the stuff. All orals do cause lethargy to an extent in some people. I think some good oral alternatives are both Oxandrovar and Primoboldex. Both of them contain Epi and other compounds and are going to be incredible for lean gains.

You could always add some test or Trabsaderm to fight lethargy

I'm going to be using test too. Maybe I'll give it another shot. I was surprised how good it worked for a legal supp

^ yup. I went from ~20% bf to ~10-12% in 6 weeks, still kept all my muscle. I'll take that kind of placebo all day!

Epi do nothing at all its placebo :3

Yea, just like Beastdrol/SuperDrol and every designer steroid, they are all just fakes/placebos, LFMAO!! If you are serious you have no idea what you are talking about, and are completely clueless about biochemistry and PEDS in general...

Top Bottom