Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin

yes and no (i will get crucified for this). alot people here swear by eca. i use it every now and then but i still say clen and albuterol are better.

never used clen but i swear by eca stacks when im cutting, which i havent done in over a year and a half so i think this spring im going to get cut up again. 20mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 325mg aspirin is what i take.

i like it betta then clen..get more energy then clen and curbs hunger more .. clen might be little better for fat burning .. clen is bad for your heart also

Clen gives you wicked cramps if your not used to it and in stange places like your toes and your neck and shit. It does work though - you notice the body temp rise more than -e-c-a.

-e-c-a works for me but you build a tolerance for it quickly. Just watch your heart rate and BP - if you can keep your heart rate below its high normal level while doing 30 min high intensity cardio your good to go. My HR averages 135 to 155 during 30 min cardio. Upper max is 180.

60mg ephedrine
400mg caffeine
81mg asprin

twice a day 9AM and 2PM

8and20 said:
yes and no (i will get crucified for this). alot people here swear by eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin. i use it every now and then but i still say Clenbuterol and albuterol are better.

agree--there are a lot of studies that support the claims--e/c/a/ works---but i like albuterol

You might want to consider taking an anthistamine like benedryl to reset your beta receptors so that you'll get more from ECA.

I like me some E/A

I dont like how caffeine makes my head feel and messes with my nose.

50mg/ephedrine
100mg/aspirin

powercompany said:
You might want to consider taking an anthistamine like benedryl to reset your beta receptors so that you'll get more from eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin.

same with clen. 1 week straight every 3rd week.

Top Bottom