Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin

redguru said:
25mg Ephedrine HCL from a drug store or truck stop
200 mg caffeine (1 No-Doz or Vivarin)
75mg Aspirin (St. Joseph's children's aspirin)

I second this recommendation.

However, I don't think some states can sell eph HCl.

:cow:

samoth said:
I second this recommendation.

However, I don't think some states can sell eph HCl.

i thinks kinda funny--they make the stuff illegal and i cannot even get my sinuses to stop running anymore, but now they have problems with the mexican mafia selling super high grade meth----

Ephedra not Ephedrine works best imo. Ephedra contains both alkaloids - ephedrine and pseudoephedrine. Ephedra is also known as the raw version of Ephedrine or the plant Ma Huang. There is a noticable differance at the same dose. For me the stim properties are much more pronounced when using Ma Huang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_huang

eddymerckx said:
i thinks kinda funny--they make the stuff illegal and i cannot even get my sinuses to stop running anymore, but now they have problems with the mexican mafia selling super high grade meth----

They only banned the ephedra and fat-loss stuff. Gas station ephedrine, meant for asthma and bronchodialation, was never part of that ban.

FYI guys I was just reading the US restrictions for my online vitamin store that I get Ephedra from and it states there is only a limitation on Ephedra in the US not a ban. Limit is as follows:

**No order shipped to the US may purchase more than 10 units of ephedrine. If amount ordered is over and above 10 units, that amount will NOT BE SHIPPED and NO REFUND WILL BE GRANTED. In addition US residents may NOT order more than 27 bottles in a 30 day period. (This is in accordance with US Department of Justice DEA)

It states this for Ma Huang as well.

I don't think it's illegal but could be wrong. Mods - I can't post the source I guess even though it says this.

If I can post I'll order enough for 6 months first so you guys don't clear them out.

The stuff they sell at gas stations is garbage, not the real ephedrine from the '90's. Post-ban stuff is nothing like pre-ban. I don't know the details, but I have taken both and the eca stack just isn't as effective as old ephedrine. The stuff that was in the oiginal Twin Labs "Ripped Fuel" formula with the red letters. Does anyone know where to get pre-ban ripped fuel or a similar product. I doubt its illegal to order small amounts for personal use.

I don't know how far back this website goes, but I posted an article the day of the ban with all the FDA guidelines and stuff. I can't remember all of it, but supposedly they couldn't fully ban it because its classified as a food, not a drug.

I'm still trying to figure out the ephedra/ephedrine question. Some say that ephedra is better, but others say not because it cannot be standardized for equivalent dosages. Hmmmm. The caffeine and aspirin part is easy...

well does anyone know where to get the good ephedra from and not this gas station stuff? Are there web sites selling it?

Top Bottom