Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ef's ranking system,karma, karma power and how it all works.

Thanks Need To.

I was curious about how all of that worked, what it meant etc.

Very informative.

Appreciate the time and effort you took to write that and inform some of us new folks here at this site.

I think your k power goes up a point every 500 posts or maybe its 1000. all I know is mine is about to jump at the end of the month and another fifty something posts. I can't believe I've been on here for 3 years now!!! Its just shows how much i like it here:)

People can buy karma though too.

There are also some peeps that only post in C and C, and they give each other loads of karma for things like funny pics, good advice etc.

So while karma is a good way to see how 'valuable' someone's advice is, it can be misleading.

For example, Bill Llewellen just joined the board, I am sure his karma is not that high, but he really knows his steroids.

Use your own reason and logic when taking advice.

Tatyana said:
People can buy karma though too.

There are also some peeps that only post in C and C, and they give each other loads of karma for things like funny pics, good advice etc.

So while karma is a good way to see how 'valuable' someone's advice is, it can be misleading.

For example, Bill Llewellen just joined the board, I am sure his karma is not that high, but he really knows his steroids.

Use your own reason and logic when taking advice.
Yes but he is a cotb and you should look at his k power.

On the thing with chat. member can only pass around the same k there. They are not making any k out of no where. You will also see that most of the members that do have a big (k power) have been here a very long time. There is some knowledge in them people.

Caleb's Tree said:
Thanks Need To.

I was curious about how all of that worked, what it meant etc.

Very informative.

Appreciate the time and effort you took to write that and inform some of us new folks here at this site.
I don't mind doing anything for you guys. New or old.

Top Bottom