Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating straight Habenero peppers is just plain dumb

do they really burn your ass? I dont think I've ever felt that, but then again, I havent eaten anything that was like, extremely hot.

It takes quantity and serious hotness. Usually it's only those of us when a big tolerance for heat that end up eating so much it sets our butts on fire. It's much worse than when it burns your mouth. Oh God.

Last edited:
Hit me up come Monday and I'll have a couple more, I'm out of two favs. I go through 'em like water.
I buy a lot of the Mezzetta as it goes on all my egg whites, it's thicker like ketchup. The Cholula is a stacker, like Deca, works great in combination with stronger sauces.

2r2xgzb.jpg

I'm not a hoarder! :mad:
Puds, honey, you are a single man with a five bedroom house. While you may not be a hoarder, you certainly are skating a very thin line and definitely the prelude to one. That's just a fact.

We've already established there is no such thing as normal on this board, or in the world, for that matter, so your collection is your thing. As long as it makes you happy, whose business is it but yours :whatever:

Do you guys really like things that spicy or is it a macho I feel more manly sorta thing? (serious question)

I mean did you always like it, or did you do it because manly men like hot stuff, so you ate it for that reason and now you like it? I dunno, I ate spanish olives as a kid even though I couldnt stand them b/c someone said I wouldnt like them, and now I love them.
Nobody answered this ... I can't believe you've never run across this, eating wicked hot foods releases endorphins.

Also, when you eat a really bland diet, hot spices are a low cal way to perk the food up.

Nobody answered this ... I can't believe you've never run across this, eating wicked hot foods releases endorphins.

Also, when you eat a really bland diet, hot spices are a low cal way to perk the food up.

Yeah I guess it just doesn't do it for me. I like spicy but not uber hot.

Hey puddles do you a separate wine cabinet for those hot sauces?

Top Bottom