Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drol nothing but mass blast and cruise

Hey all, Just been slackin off during the holidays.
As you can see 3J and RJ have looked in (TheFitNation.net) and they are getting geared up to get this rockin and rollin. I have been waiting for this to happen ever since I first read about it so I am def ready to JUMP as soon as they say to.

3J has sent me his questionaire and I will get that back to him as soon as I get a tailors tape to measure myself with. (tomorrow!)
So very soon this log is gonna stop and we will be into the real deal.
It is my understanding that RJ is gonna set up some kind of template for that log.
Hope to see you all there.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my good bros on here.
Regards all
Zed

Hey all, Just been slackin off during the holidays.
As you can see 3J and RJ have looked in (TheFitNation.net) and they are getting geared up to get this rockin and rollin. I have been waiting for this to happen ever since I first read about it so I am def ready to JUMP as soon as they say to.

3J has sent me his questionaire and I will get that back to him as soon as I get a tailors tape to measure myself with. (tomorrow!)
So very soon this log is gonna stop and we will be into the real deal.
It is my understanding that RJ is gonna set up some kind of template for that log.
Hope to see you all there.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my good bros on here.
Regards all
Zed

Nice!! I'll def be following this. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you as well

OK just want to fill you guyz in a little bit about my Frankenstien program.
You have seen me mention RJ on here in conjunction with the program. Well right here are his credentials for you bros

http://forum.thefitnessnation.net/showthread.php?417-something-i-found-if-anyone-cares...

BTW that was not contest ready, just off season practice posing.

And you all have also seen the handle 3J referenced too. 3J is a professional Bodybuilding Contest prep service. I know of at least one member on here that is a client of his. That individual just happens to have a couple of logs right on here, thats about all I feel free to say.

I know that 3Js input into this would be several hundreds of dollars if I were being charged for it, but Im not. I was one of 2 fortunates to be selected to do this.
My thanks to both RJ and 3J for this awsome outstanding opertunity.

Last edited:
OK just want to fill you guyz in a little bit about my Frankenstien program.
You have seen me mention RJ on here in conjunction with the program. Well right here are his credentials for you bros.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="NPC Ga Routine 2007 - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BTW that was not contest ready, just off season practice posing.

And you all have also seen the handle 3J referenced too. 3J is a professional Bodybuilding Contest prep service. I know of at least one member on here that is a client of his. That individual just happens to have a couple of logs right on here, thats about all I feel free to say.

I know that 3Js input into this would be several hundreds of dollars if I were being charged for it, but Im not. I was one of 2 fortunates to be selected to do this.
My thanks to both RJ and 3J for this awsome outstanding opertunity.
can't see the video bro, says its been removed

Man you just arent kidding.
The Better Protein Bars are titz man. So much better then a shake.
Thanks for looking in bro.

I'm making a batch right now with Hershey's cholocate chips cut outta the bars

Top Bottom