Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosing & pinning HGH

You use 1/2" long 29 guage insulin needle. You don't waste .01iu's. I remember the first time I did gh. I didn't get my slin needles in time so I used a 23 gauge needle sub. Yes in the belly. I was so excited to finally start.
3 x week X 10ius is only 30ius per week
4ius x7 days per week is 28iu's not much more expensive.
Buy in bulk and buy quality. Don't buy the cheapest you can or you hate gh as will not get the benifits.

I see a big downfall shooting HGH IM..

Remember how a little test (or whatever) get's wasted in your needle?

Yeah, it pisses you off.. even with test..

think of how much $ in HGH will be wasted in a 23ga/1" pin? -Fuck that.
If I DID do IM I'd still use an insulin syringe..

I did 3 x week 10 ius and got massive veined caves. I blew out my knee and am now 7 months post surgery so I have only been doing 4ius per day since the surgery for tissue repair. My right quad is 1.5" smaller than my left. I am going to go IM in the right quad to see how long itt takes to get back to the size of the left. I will do a blog posting every 2weeks with measurements.
If u have any questions please ask.

Look, I was addicted to pain pills for 10yrs (8 30mg oxys at a time, 3 times a day) for degenerative disk disease and a prior sciatica L5-S1 surgery. I went to all kinds of docs who wanted to do fusions and cages and crap. Long story short, kicked the pain pill habit 5 yrs ago cause I got cought at pharmacy, so I had to kick it, no other option. Went back in the gym, did core excercises till this day and took 2iu's of growth, only 2iu's a day, 5 days on, 2 off, for two years straight and I have NO, absolutly NO pain in my back. I am so curious to see an MRI now of the place they wanted to operate on and do a fusion with a cage.

There was in a quote above "The idea is 8-10 iu's IM PWO 3 times ew."

Come on. You own a bank or something??

Take the slow and steady road to fix your back. Get to the proper bodyweight if your not, focus on core excercises and take 2iu's of growth a day.

great story bro. thanks for sharing that. that gives me some hope to kick this thing after all. all i have been doing recently is core exercises, basically anything that doesn't hurt, and stretching. I ice it every day and only take advil when I feel it's inflamed from use. I feel i'm getting better slowly but it just sucks sitting here and resting it when I've been active my whole life.

I see a big downfall shooting HGH IM..

Remember how a little test (or whatever) get's wasted in your needle?

Yeah, it pisses you off.. even with test..

think of how much $ in HGH will be wasted in a 23ga/1" pin? -Fuck that.
If I DID do IM I'd still use an insulin syringe..

That's a good point. Fug wasting that expensive sheet. :chomp:

that would be nice but I wanna crank up the gh levels in my body to help heal an injury in my back that is not healing with rest. I incurred a couple bulged discs in my lower back and want to speed the process up. leaning bf would be nice as well.

The real effects of GH take a very long time to really start kicking in and overall works pretty slow. I dont think it would hurt taking it to help recover from injuries but at the same time Im not sure that your going to really notice a big increase in the site of injury either.

When you have sprains/strains the tissues involved have an insanely long cellular life (ie 3--500 days) If there is acute inflammation the body is actively trying to heal the damage but if you try and hamper that inflammation and circulation with NSAIDS/ice etc you are severely hindering the increased speed at which your body can heal the damage and have to wait out the typical 300-500 days.

Prolotherpy can greatly increase the rate at which this injuries are healed by the body. Do a quick google on it.

The real effects of GH take a very long time to really start kicking in and overall works pretty slow. I dont think it would hurt taking it to help recover from injuries but at the same time Im not sure that your going to really notice a big increase in the site of injury either.

When you have sprains/strains the tissues involved have an insanely long cellular life (ie 3--500 days) If there is acute inflammation the body is actively trying to heal the damage but if you try and hamper that inflammation and circulation with NSAIDS/ice etc you are severely hindering the increased speed at which your body can heal the damage and have to wait out the typical 300-500 days.

Prolotherpy can greatly increase the rate at which this injuries are healed by the body. Do a quick google on it.

Interesting, so don't use advil and don't use ice for inflammation?? Everyone has a different opinion so it's hard to know what will actually help the most. GH is my first step, if i don't see improvements within a few months then I will try something else.

Interesting, so don't use advil and don't use ice for inflammation?? Everyone has a different opinion so it's hard to know what will actually help the most. GH is my first step, if i don't see improvements within a few months then I will try something else.

In the case of a sprained ankle or the like, initial use of ice to control (not eliminate) the initial swelling is ok but after that its detrimental to healing.

Spend some time googleing "healing cascade" and prolotherapy. Read through the process of the healing cascade, what happens in the various stages etc. The inflamation is often a result of your body increasing circulation to the injury to facilitate repair. Use Ice and NSAIDS you interrupt that cascade and slow healing.

The typical doctore recommends the RICE protocol because they are concerned with discomfort. They treat the symptoms and not the injury. Thats fine for a couch potato but not an athlete who wants back on the field or back in the gym. NSAIDs reduce/eliminate inflammation/pain giving the false sense well being when the injury still exists. Your back into the gym or sport in a weakened state, more prone to injury and the viscous cycle continues until the affected joint is so far damage arthritis sets in and then your fucked. All because you wanted a little comfort.

Top Bottom