Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dosing & pinning HGH

cgar1228

I have seen a lot of examples of dosing gh but was wondering more about building up the dosage over time. Depending on how bad the sides get I was thinking I will get up to around 3-4iu per day. I have seen some examples of 1st time users starting at 1iu per day then working your way up 1iu biweekly. Is this something you experienced gh users suggest?

Also, I have heard some say that IM injection works better than subQ. Is there any truth to this or is subQ the way to go. Thanks for your help good bros!

I don't see the point of an IM injection...pinning a IM injection everyday would suck first off...

First off: Ramping up is a good idea. I recommend starting at 1 iu ramping up one every 10 days. This way the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome is greatly reduced at doses below 4iu's.

Secondly: There is a protocol for IM injection that is much touted by the guys at anabolex. The idea is 8-10 iu's IM PWO 3 times ew. This is supposed to be more effective for muscle growth than the standard sub-q protocol. Myself i have never tried it or been tempted to do it. If it wasn't for Going4T swearing by it i would consider it total bullshit. He does know what he's doing however so i guess there's more to it than I would've thought. That guy is the MAN when it comes to peptides in fact.

Personally i'll just stick to my 4 iu's sub-q ed tho. That works well for me.

Anyways welcome aboard the gh wagon. With a little patience it has a lot to offer :artist:

First off: Ramping up is a good idea. I recommend starting at 1 iu ramping up one every 10 days. This way the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome is greatly reduced at doses below 4iu's.

Secondly: There is a protocol for IM injection that is much touted by the guys at anabolex. The idea is 8-10 iu's IM PWO 3 times ew. This is supposed to be more effective for muscle growth than the standard sub-q protocol. Myself i have never tried it or been tempted to do it. If it wasn't for Going4T swearing by it i would consider it total bullshit. He does know what he's doing however so i guess there's more to it than I would've thought. That guy is the MAN when it comes to peptides in fact.

Anyways welcome aboard the gh wagon. With a little patience it has a lot to offer :artist:

Sounds like I will probably stick with the sub-q injections unless I get some more information from 4T about IM injection being better.

Does hgh actually give you carpal tunnel syndrome permanently?? Or does it give you CT like symptoms that will go away once you are used to the hgh??

I have seen a lot of examples of dosing gh but was wondering more about building up the dosage over time. Depending on how bad the sides get I was thinking I will get up to around 3-4iu per day. I have seen some examples of 1st time users starting at 1iu per day then working your way up 1iu biweekly. Is this something you experienced gh users suggest?

Also, I have heard some say that IM injection works better than subQ. Is there any truth to this or is subQ the way to go. Thanks for your help good bros!

What are your expectations from GH bro ?....trim some bf and maintain lean mass... ?

What are your expectations from GH bro ?....trim some bf and maintain lean mass... ?

that would be nice but I wanna crank up the gh levels in my body to help heal an injury in my back that is not healing with rest. I incurred a couple bulged discs in my lower back and want to speed the process up. leaning bf would be nice as well.

that would be nice but I wanna crank up the gh levels in my body to help heal an injury in my back that is not healing with rest. I incurred a couple bulged discs in my lower back and want to speed the process up. leaning bf would be nice as well.

Look, I was addicted to pain pills for 10yrs (8 30mg oxys at a time, 3 times a day) for degenerative disk disease and a prior sciatica L5-S1 surgery. I went to all kinds of docs who wanted to do fusions and cages and crap. Long story short, kicked the pain pill habit 5 yrs ago cause I got cought at pharmacy, so I had to kick it, no other option. Went back in the gym, did core excercises till this day and took 2iu's of growth, only 2iu's a day, 5 days on, 2 off, for two years straight and I have NO, absolutly NO pain in my back. I am so curious to see an MRI now of the place they wanted to operate on and do a fusion with a cage.

There was in a quote above "The idea is 8-10 iu's IM PWO 3 times ew."

Come on. You own a bank or something??

Take the slow and steady road to fix your back. Get to the proper bodyweight if your not, focus on core excercises and take 2iu's of growth a day.

Look, I was addicted to pain pills for 10yrs (8 30mg oxys at a time, 3 times a day) for degenerative disk disease and a prior sciatica L5-S1 surgery. I went to all kinds of docs who wanted to do fusions and cages and crap. Long story short, kicked the pain pill habit 5 yrs ago cause I got cought at pharmacy, so I had to kick it, no other option. Went back in the gym, did core excercises till this day and took 2iu's of growth, only 2iu's a day, 5 days on, 2 off, for two years straight and I have NO, absolutly NO pain in my back. I am so curious to see an MRI now of the place they wanted to operate on and do a fusion with a cage.

There was in a quote above "The idea is 8-10 iu's IM PWO 3 times ew."

Come on. You own a bank or something??

Take the slow and steady road to fix your back. Get to the proper bodyweight if your not, focus on core excercises and take 2iu's of growth a day.

Funny. Here i am looking at this post and seeing the same situation I am in and why I take growth. I have degenearative and cracked L5 S1 and 8mm bulge along with nerve inpingement to my legs. I have been on growth for the last 4 years with no pain but got off of the growth 2 months back to save some money and then realized why I am on growth. My back started fucking killing me again along with my knees and elbows from damage I have done to each of them. I just got back on growth and within 5 days the pain has gone away again. I don't take it for any other reason other than to not feel like I am falling apart. I literally feel 10 years younger than I did last week and I will NEVER get off of it again. The money is worth not having the pain in my body. muscle growth and leaning out is secondary to me after the deletion of my body pain.

I see a big downfall shooting HGH IM..

Remember how a little test (or whatever) get's wasted in your needle?

Yeah, it pisses you off.. even with test..

think of how much $ in HGH will be wasted in a 23ga/1" pin? -Fuck that.
If I DID do IM I'd still use an insulin syringe..

Wow that's quite a compliment. Thanks bro. I had no life and no job = lots of time on my hands!

Top Bottom