Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do guys think its hot to hear a girl talk about sucking off another guy?

Sassy69 said:
What about if its giving you an indication of what she's capable of?
you mean how much length she can take, or like technique?
I don't think I get the question....

Well if she's describing the situation (for whatever reason she would be discussing this), do you sort of envision the action yourself like she's doing it to you and the other guy is just the object she's "using".

Sassy69 said:
Well if she's describing the situation (for whatever reason she would be discussing this), do you sort of envision the action yourself like she's doing it to you and the other guy is just the object she's "using".
Normally, the posts aren't long enough to warrant a fantasy... So not really.
If it's like a couple paragraphs or better, then yes, the other guy is now me :D

Sassy69 said:
What about if its giving you an indication of what she's capable of?

Exactly my point, but if I've slept with her I know what she's capable of already.

Sassy69 said:

Yep. If I believe that she is actually describing bjing me rather then some other dude, then yes. If she is just describing doing it to some other dude, hell no. If it is like she is cyber bjing me and I am receiving the pleasure of her skills.

The freakiest gal I was ever with was describing how one time with her ex hubby she had his manhood down her throat,and how he blasted so hard that she could actually feel warm cum squirting down her throat.Something about her description,and knowing what she could do made that story just sound very erotic to me,and I definitely started getting sprung.

I think for a man or a woman to descibe what he/she intimately did with another person to a future lover would be very rude. That sort of thing should be kept as a memory and that is about it!

it would be even hotter to find somone who know's what the hell they are doing down there.

Top Bottom