Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Anavar shut you down

Does Anavar shut you down

• YES

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • NO

Votes: 58 27.2%
  • NEVER TRIED ANAVAR

Votes: 105 49.3%

• Total voters
Update..now just about done w 2 nd var run@ 30-40 daily..been using hcgenerate throughout, and libido/nuts are going strong

lol at this entire thread.

everyone has a different opinion what 'shut down' means. just cause you have a libido doesn't mean you aren't 'shut down'

these types of threads are dangerous IMO.

the only way for you to know if you are suppressed is running bloods and seeing where your LH levels are.. NOT YOUR TEST LEVELS, your LH levels. and if you were to do that I will bet any amount of money you can borrow and get that your LH would in fact be suppressed on anavar at more than 5 weeks UNLESS its bunk. last i checked it was a male hormone correct? and it was an anabolic/androgenic steroids correct? hence YES it will suppress you.

having said that the thread title should be changed to "Who has suffered libido problems on anavar yes or not" .. cause most guys who responded I guarantee never ran bloods to answer the question that was asked.

How many more times are we going to hear that anavar doesn't suppress and is not liver toxic?

In studies, virtually all of the benefits with var were seen in the first 6 weeks. In werks 7-12 there was very little change in either fat loss or muscle gain from running it longer...

my first cylce was an anavar only cycle and i had no idea what i was doing.It supressed me BIGTIME. Yes it will supress you.

Nothing has ever shut me down libido wise, I've ran deca for 10 weeks no test, and was banging pussy non stop... I fortunate, aas makes me a sex fiend, and I've tried everything...

But I was shut down on blood work regardless when it comes to lh and fsh and it never effected my libido. That's where the use of natty herbs and supplements come in, as well as hcg...
Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom