Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Anavar shut you down

Does Anavar shut you down

• YES

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • NO

Votes: 58 27.2%
  • NEVER TRIED ANAVAR

Votes: 105 49.3%

• Total voters
In my 5th week of a 7wk run of 50mg/ed with test creme (20mg) ed & I am suppressed. Good bit of shrinkage & loss of sex drive. Just ordered hcg & nolva today

Yes it did.

Brad.

So no one actually did any blood tests before / after? Where are all the Canadians!! FREE BLOOD TESTS COMMON!

My most recent Var-only experience...

13 days after a 50mg/d Var cycle (7 weeks), my liver values, HDL and LDL were all within the normal range. BP rose by a good 20pts diastolic (I have naturally low diastolic pressure of 68, so it wasn't that huge a deal IMO). As for free test levels, they declined from 17 units to 13 units. The clinic (Ontario) didn't report in ng/dl and I was unfamilliar with the units used so I'm not sure how to put that in perspective for all of you. I did not feel shut down, and I did not have any major issues, sides or other impacts.

Ran var only @ 40 mg Ed, split into 4 times a day. 4 weeks on.

Got blood tests to prove, more then I can thk of.

It raised my bp from 120/75(80ish) to 155/98! Gave me light headedness, weird feeling in my left eye. Short of breath, had to lay down toward end of cycle. I must be very sensitive.

Liver count was double what it was supposed to be, low 100s, no drinking took place on cycle.

Cholesterol was a little fucked up as well.

Test went from who knows ( first cycle, listened to a pal, didn't get a baseline) to 170 the week I came off.

Had no pct, ran to doc and was told to do nothing! 3 mths later test is 241 and doc wants me on trt. At least he went straight for needles instead if cream tho lol. But still, screw tht Ed for forever.

Soooo I'm doing hella research and trying some trs ,hcgenerate, krill oil, ruthless multi vit. Been on androbolix for 4 weeks now ( until this hcgenerate gets in) and no lie it's virtually takin all anxiety away! Forgot to say var gave me horrible anxiety as soon as I came off!
If these don't work then I'll do a tamofexen (I thk is how it's spelled) or nolva reset. Read bout em on here. Buuuuut I thk need to is a good guy and knows his stuff. I thk I'll be ok the natty way.

Have two friends tht did it from same lab and both were surpressed, but nowhere close to me. Both were in 340 test range. A few yrs younger tho.

As far as if it was legit var only, don't know. I can't find a place to get it tested! stupid. Blue pentagons are what they look like. 10mg ea.
Sex drive was same but nuts started to shrink noticeably only during sex tho. Sealed and says oxandrolone on bottle. Bout 2 in. Tall. 3/4 x 3/4in. Sq. And made by La pharma srl... Thts Manu, not a source of where I got it.

N e help on if it's legit would be nice but if ya don't know take my experience for what it's worth.

Simple yes or no!

I have used 40mg for 6 weeks with no PCT - post cycle therapy - and didnt feel any shut down. What were your experiences?

Sorry, but how you felt means absolutely nothing. Blood test will show the true story and anything else is just mental masturbation.

6 weeks at 100mg ed and i have finished my pct just finishing the bottle of hcgen and to be honest i still feel shut down. May be the lingering effects of clomid/ nolva who knows

Top Bottom