Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Anavar shut you down

Does Anavar shut you down

• YES

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • NO

Votes: 58 27.2%
  • NEVER TRIED ANAVAR

Votes: 105 49.3%

• Total voters

BIGMIke007

Simple yes or no!

I have used 40mg for 6 weeks with no PCT - post cycle therapy - and didnt feel any shut down. What were your experiences?

I am rather interested in this poll....If you respond, please put the dose you ran and for how long :)

-Legacy

iv ran it for 4 weeks and it didnt shut me down but a buddy of mine did they same thing and it did shut him down.

i am in week 10 of a 10 weeker and i am "shut down" right now. ran 60 ed first 6 week then 70 2 week and 80 last 2 week. i have used before and it shut me down.btw i have more testicular shrinkage than when i have done 400 mg test for 10 weeks!!!

Ive been doing more and more reading and its starting to seem that shorter cycles with Anavar - oxandrolone - seem to be the best way to go. Ive been seeing alot more, that most poeple get their gains in the first 4 to 6 weeks then stall out anyways. Also keeping the cycles shorter, allows you to get back into cycle faster, if your using the time on/off rule. Might be something worth trying out, more frequent shorter cycles that is. If the gains are coming by week 6 with most people, you might be able to eliminate or lessen the sides dramatically, and see CLOSE to the same gains.

Ill keep doing a little more reading, but this seems to be a plan that is popping up more and more as I read more into Var.

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Ive been doing more and more reading and its starting to seem that shorter cycles with Anavar - oxandrolone - seem to be the best way to go. Ive been seeing alot more than most poeple get their gains in the first 4 to 6 weeks then stall out anyways. Also keeping the cycles shorter, allows you to get back into cycle faster, if your using the time on/off rule. Might be something worth trying out, more frequent shorter cycles that is. If the gains are coming by week 6 with most people, you might be able to eliminate or lessen the sides dramatically, and see CLOSE to the same gains.

Ill keep doing a little more reading, but this seems to be a plan that is popping up more and more as I read more into Var.

-Legacy
NO NO NO and no again, it does not stall out at 4 or 6 weeks! it gets mo better. 6 weeks on anavar is not enough time if you are using it alone, trust me. if you run with test then yes a 6 weeker will do you up fine with little to no suppression assuming you are using a reasonable dose. if you are concerned with suppression then take one dose in the morning, dont divide. impedes gains but help keep the old natty flowin.

layinback said:
i am in week 10 of a 10 weeker and i am "shut down" right now. ran 60 ed first 6 week then 70 2 week and 80 last 2 week. i have used before and it shut me down.btw i have more testicular shrinkage than when i have done 400 mg test for 10 weeks!!!

How have your results been?

Top Bottom