Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deppnade & Kingwinny & Clubhead

Wow , I had a sickkk time at sf! I got there at like 11am and left at 11pm. The music was inasane. I got to meet m56m also, cool bro. I remeber those posedowns you guys did with my boys in the corner, lol... Lookin forward to the next party, hopefully we cant meet all meet up.

Here's my review:

Deep Dish killed it from the time i got there to the time we left, which was around 6AM. did anyone else hear the Eminem track he played "lets go nobody listens to techno?" that was insane!
i missed DD drop the p.diddy track, which i heard was sick.
anyhow, we werent really feeling that crowd either (saturday crowd at arc is a bit strange), so of course we went to factory and...

FACTORY WAS OFF THE HOOK!!! we got there early, like around 6, there was already a line and the place was filling up quick. i had one of the BEST times i ever had there, the crowd was perfect, i danced my ass off, JP was good at times, horrible at some points, but whatever. he played "change the world" which was awesome, does anyone know what mix that is??

did anyone else see that crew of bodybuilders hanging out on the 3rd floor? Greg Valentino and his freaky biceps were there. he's a pretty nice guy!!

anyhow, i forgot how much i missed that place, and that crowd...we left around 2, but i could have easily stayed longer.

where were you guys hanging out at? glad to hear everyone else had a crazy time :D

Glad to see SF didn't change too much since it was closed down....

I hung out on all 4 floors but for the most part I was all over the 3rd floor most of the time, when i was hangin out with V-Shaped we were in the corner by the ATM machine. I just keep flashing back to how much fucking energy was in there, it truly is fucking insane. The way the crowd explodes with the music, you have to love SF. Its weird becuase i posted a while back, that its not the same crowd as it was 4-5 years ago, and i haven't had a genuine good time like i use to, but this time i did, it was fucking SICK.

I was talking to Deppnade yesterday and we want to have a real Elite meet up with all the guys that like to party...And I say...

Fuck this one day bullshit....Memorial Day Weekend I am thinking we start Friday at Vynil, Saturday we hit SoundFactory til about Sunday 4pm, drive down to Surf Club tear that up, and then go to Temptations.

And it gives us all enough time to get ripped and ready. Let me know how is busy, who is not, and who thinks its a plan.

**But JP might be in Vegas that weekend, i think he flys over after he spins at SF on Sat though.**

M56M

Last edited:
Stacked...sorry haven't been on here in weeks...am job searching and haven't had time to go on this board....

looking forward to hanging out this summer bro!!!.....shoot me an email when you get the chance... [email protected]

my bad stacked, i didnt know u were going to make this otherwise i would have done a better job in trying to make it, its tough with trying to graduate to get my shit in gear to be able to go out all night and party and be able to function monday at 11am in my graduate classes, this friday i most likely will check out vinyl for the mad hatters party, always a good time, only 20 bucks, dont know if u are down with that, other than that, i guess tempts training is in full effect for you and your posse, my neptunes training is in effect for myself ;) hope all is well bro

deppnade...it has been way to long....We need to get together...I am thinking about making a trip to this Neptunes place...

Jlony, stacked......whats up. I know I've been MIA, but I'll be ready for the summer. I had ACL surgery on my knee so I've been out of commission, I'm back in the gym now working out hard and dieting. The only difference it that this year I have to do it naturally. :bawling:

The doctor says that juice will give me more knee trouble. Whether he is right or not, I'm taking his advice cause I don't want to go through hell again.

It's ok though, I may have to change my name from KingWinny to KingCreatine, but Stacked u'll see, the King is still gonna look sick for Memorial day weekend. :king:

As for Memorial day weekend. I'm going to Neptunes on Saturday, and Surf Club and Temps on Sunday. Trust me Stacked....go to Neptunes on Saturday. You'll have the best time of your life. I've gone there the past 2 years.

Stacked and NJBigtime, remember when I met you guys in Cancun and we were at Fat Tuesdays during the day? Thats what Neptunes is like. Speaking of which..........those were the days, buying Halotestin at the pharmacy across the street and eating em like candy. :p

Jlony, getting you to go to Neptunes would be like pulling teeth, I know you won't leave the shore so I'll catch you at Surf Club on Sunday.

:idea: .....Deppnade.......Factory on Sunday..$20 ? Sold. I'm not scared. You won't go though, you'll wind up sleeping through it. I know you too well. :sleep2:

Anyone else down for Sunday at Factory? M56M, how've you been? you down for an elite meetup.

Supergirl, you alive, :confused: I miss you...I hope all is well.....Hopefully I'll get to see you soon.

KW.......:evilking:

Depp IMed me last night about going but i think he is talkin BS, he was suppose to meet me there for the Aniversary party which was fucking sick and he never made it.

I am debating what to do this weekend, its either Vynil on Fri, Factory on Sat, or Temps on Sunday. I think its going to be Factory and then tempts....lol.

Are you definitely going to be at SF?

M56M

I was thinking about Sunday night that way i got SF and then drive down the shore right to tempts.

OR

But then again we could always just drive to Tempts party til closing on Sat, then go straight to SF.

I like the second option only becuase we have all day Sunday to get some what back to normal.

What do you think???

M56M

Last edited:
Top Bottom