Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca only cycle ???

Yeo said:
What do you all think for my first cycle, deca only 200-300mg/ew or deca 200-300mg/ew and winny 50mg/ed and how long do you think my cycle should last 2-4 weeks too short ? I don't want to take test cos I really don't want to lose hair cos I have a high receeding hairline as it is. Also Organon or Norma ?
TRY USING SOSTENON EOD ADD DECA AT 150MGS EOD 8WEEKS:fro:

Re: Re: Deca only cycle ???

stockked said:
TRY USING SOSTENON EOD ADD DECA AT 150MGS EOD 8WEEKS:fro:

stupid cycle for a newbie,he doesnt need doses like that even at his size. Im thinking of running Deca at 300 for 10 wks and dbol at 25mg for the first three,heard nothing but good things and its the most effective thing I can afford

deca

i'm going to take deca for the first time(first steroid use) i also want to stay low as to avoid side effects. do i need to eat like a mad man on it and gain weight or can i just eat alot of protein and try to get ripped on it? how should i come off it? i've heard i can site inject it(my biceps suck so i would like to go there) is that true? should i take clenbuterol or novaldex with it to try and stay lean? i also don't want to stack it as to avoid side effects.
any replies are much appreciated.

Re: deca

djtuna said:
i'm going to take deca for the first time(first steroid use) i also want to stay low as to avoid side effects. do i need to eat like a mad man on it and gain weight or can i just eat alot of protein and try to get ripped on it? how should i come off it? i've heard i can site inject it(my biceps suck so i would like to go there) is that true? should i take clenbuterol or novaldex with it to try and stay lean? i also don't want to stack it as to avoid side effects.

do a search on deca only cycles and you will find all the answers there

and site injections dont make the muscle bigger so dont waste your time

djtuna said:

Based on this posting I would definitely say 'YOU SHOULD NOT USE ROIDS'. You are absolutely not ready for this. Read the board get more knowledge. Roids are not CANDY!!!!

tell me how it works 4 you . iam in the same perdicament.> it's going to be my first time.

djtuna said:

It's a pointless waste of gear and a first cycle to take yourself from 140. When it's all done and dusted, you could end up smaller than you currently are.

Before you start a deca-only cycle, read up on progesterone and prolactin.

Top Bottom