Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca dbol cycle help plz!

RageControl

Ok this saturday i start my dbol, deca cycle.
this is what my plan is in simple form
start dbol at 30 mgs raise doses gradually up to 45 mg's for 6 weeks
start deca @ 400 mg then up to 600 mgs for 10 weeks

start clomid 3 weeks after deca at 300mg 1st day then days 2- 11 100mg every day. days 12-20 50 mgs everyday.

i was also thinking of starting d-bol again after week 10 to help keep gains while i recover from the deca . anyone have experience with this?

Also do you think i should just start the dbol at 45 mg's or would that be too much for 6 weeks?

Clomid therapy is correct.

"i was also thinking of starting d-bol again after week 10" - Bad idea. You just went through Clomid therapy to restart your natural test production, and now you're going to shut it down again with the DBol.

"Also do you think i should just start the dbol at 45 mg's or would that be too much for 6 weeks?" - Have you used DBol before? If not you probably won't need that much, 25mgs/ED is the usual starting dose. If you have and this is the dose you like, might as well do your dose right from the begining.

Lastly, have you used Deca before? Reason I ask is that's a fairly high dose, the kinda dose that could give you a pair of hooters if you're prone to it.
Beside that, I've done a few Deca/DBol cycles and have always been happy, enjoy.

Yea i have used dbol before . I have decide do drop doses of deca down to 400 .
And i will enjoy :D
i dont think im gona mess with the dbol after the cycle either. i should be able to hang with clomid. :fro:

Top Bottom